Pokémon Let’s Go! Eevee Edition / Pikachu Edition

Chris_B_SWFC

Heavily rumoured to be the Switch games in development. Nintendo have even registered domains for both titles using the same company who registered the Sun and Moon domains. 

- Remakes of Yellow

- Starting Pokemon are Pikachu or Eevee

- Lead Pokemon follows you about

- Heavy Pokemon Go integration both ways 

My lads Pokemon go crazy. 

Also he loves his switch he got for Christmas, dont know if i can cope with taking him pokemoning then coming home and he plays that!

would be good if it was linked and the stuff he does on the console transferred to his po-go account. 

Will this game only be good for old pokemon fans or do you think it will transfer to new people who missed the whole pokemon thing?

11 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

My lads Pokemon go crazy. 

Also he loves his switch he got for Christmas, dont know if i can cope with taking him pokemoning then coming home and he plays that!

would be good if it was linked and the stuff he does on the console transferred to his po-go account. 

Will this game only be good for old pokemon fans or do you think it will transfer to new people who missed the whole pokemon thing?

They make sure every Pokemon game is accessible to new players. The 8-hour tutorial is one of the worst things about every game to series veterans. 

On 16/05/2018 at 21:13, Chris_B_SWFC said:

Heavily rumoured to be the Switch games in development. Nintendo have even registered domains for both titles using the same company who registered the Sun and Moon domains. 

- Remakes of Yellow

- Starting Pokemon are Pikachu or Eevee

- Lead Pokemon follows you about

- Heavy Pokemon Go integration both ways 

The remake part is probably a misunderstanding from the person who 'leaked' it. Red and Blue are in it... so can't be a yellow remake.

More a new game set in Kanto I would imagine.

Pretty much exactly what was rumoured. 

Thankfully these aren’t the core series games that were teased last year, they’re still coming late 2019. 

But if this is any indication as to what they’re going to be like, I think we’re on the right track. 

This is exactly what I wanted.

Looks like a classic Pokemon game but much, much nicer. Really nice animations and designs. A focus on the original 151.

But most of all I love that my 6 year old daughter is going to love this. This will be her first proper Pokemon game and I can't wait to see her play and enjoy it. The Pokeball controller looks great and the elements from Go make this a really interesting transition into mainline Pokemon games for kids and/or all those who have been playing Go. 

It literally looks perfect for what I wanted from it and I can't wait. 

Anyone interested in saving a few bob and not bothered about which version, the Eevee edition with the Pokeball controller is on Amazon for £75. 

The Pikachu edition is £90, in comparison. 

I’ve preordered Eevee. 

Edited by Chris_B_SWFC

11 hours ago, Chris_B_SWFC said:

Oh, and Prime members save £2 also. So £72.99 total. 

The game and controller separate come to £95. 

Good tip! I've just done the same and ordered one. 

I'm not sure if I'll use the Pokeball controller to be honest, but I'm sure it will be easy to flog on eBay if I don't. 

Can't believe they're charging 45 quid for them separate! They probably cost about 4 quid to manufacture. 

On 14/07/2018 at 10:52, Wath-owl said:

Good tip! I've just done the same and ordered one. 

I'm not sure if I'll use the Pokeball controller to be honest, but I'm sure it will be easy to flog on eBay if I don't. 

Can't believe they're charging 45 quid for them separate! They probably cost about 4 quid to manufacture. 

Pokemoney. They could slap Pikachu on a turd and still shift millions. 

Was gonna wait a while before picking this up and then they put this on YouTube

So naturally I caved and bought the Eevee version with pokeball plus on Saturday. 

Loving it so far even without wild Pokémon battles, only about 6 hours in though. Pokémon wandering around the map rather than randomly appearing in grass has to stay for all future games, it's brilliant. 

It can be a bit easy but if you want a bit of challenge all you have to do is take your starter out of the party (they still  stay with you outside battles). Eevee is ridiculously cute too.

6 hours ago, The Batman said:

So would this suit a total Pokémon noon like me?

Tempted to give it a try.

Played one on 3DS for a bit, ages ago.

Was alright, can't remember why I stopped.

Yes. It's designed to bridge the gap between 'hardcore' Pokemon players, Pokemon Go players and inexperienced new players.

• Thanks 1

Got my Switch at the weekend, the missus bought me the game and a pokeball to go with it.

Loving it so far, great fun playing the the ball :ghoulguy:

Bringing back a lot of good childhood memories. Love been able to play it on the TV or just sit handheld if the missus is watching TV, or football is on in the background