Jos all the way for me, he deserves a shot a promotion challenge next season. 

Big Sam is corrupt, plays boring football so will never be liked on here and wears shorts and flip flops on his match of the day avatar. Not really what we want representing our great club (especially if we reach the premiership).

Guest wilyfox

Jos has earned the right to manage next season, so far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't have thought our project would interest Sam anyway. 

3 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Incredibly disrespectful to our current manager 

In a few months, if we aren't in the top six that will seem very tame, OT will be in meltdown and Jos will be treated worse than CC.  I hope that he will steer SWFC into calmer waters but the fans are getting increasingly impatient.  

Edited by Watson

Everton haven't treated him with any disrespect whatsoever. He is/was never "loyal" to the club at all - he went there purely for the money. A**ehole of a man that I wouldn't like to see anywhere near this club.

When there was initially talk of replacing Carlos, I was a big advocate on here of replacing him with Sam.

BUT

You can't argue with what Jos has achieved in the time he has been here, especially what he had to work with and I for one are fully behind him to carry us forward.

Vaughan should have more savvy than to undermine Jos, shame on you Michael.

Ex England manager who just took Everton from relegation zone to finshing 8th in the premier league. And people wouldn’t have him here. 

Jos has a few promotions from the second tier in Germany and he’s somehow bether. Lol 

2 hours ago, September65 said:

Jos has done a good job considering and I can't argue with him being given an extended run.  I hope he succeeds of course.

However, at times his selections, formations and tactics have been bizarre - Millwall and QPR away spring to mind. And he has no track record in England so we are taking a big punt.

I don't particularly like Allardyce whom I consider to be overly self-assured and whose style of football is unattractive, and I am happy to stick with Jos, BUT you cannot overlook Allardyce's record.  If he came he would in my view be more likely than Jos to get us up.

He has mate, he's got 20 points from his last 10 games with half the first team out injured.  That'll do for me.

• Like 1

No, not for me, wrong fit for us. He only has to wait until Christmas and he'll be in at whichever Premier League club is bottom of the league.

Also, I like the look of what Jos is trying to do and interested in seeing how it plays out.

56 minutes ago, 2hoots said:

Everton haven't treated him with any disrespect whatsoever. He is/was never "loyal" to the club at all - he went there purely for the money. A**ehole of a man that I wouldn't like to see anywhere near this club.

Taking a team flirting with relegation and leaving them in 8th place is worth fortunes to a premier league club.

The guy might be a 2hat but he's done a very effective job and deserves respect for that.