If all the teams stayed the same

None.

I think we could be a bit of an unknown quantity for everyone next season as they've not see what we are capable of with a fully fit squad.

There isn't one team with any stand out quality from 1-11 - Villa would be the one team from the season just gone that have (on paper at least) under achieved............not to be feared though.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

As it stands, if all the squads stayed the same, which teams do we need to fear next season?

Only ourselves 

If the players reach their full potential then not many can touch us in my opinion 

15 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Swansea, West Brom and Stoke

Assuming they lose their best players (eg Shaqiri) then I think we can compete with these teams. I think the gap has narrowed between top of Championship and bottom of PL.

There is usually one team who comes to the fore each season that we don't necessarily expect. It may be a club who take a gamble and spend heavily - could be someone like Leeds (let's hope not).

Stoke seem to have similar problems to what Sunderland and villa had when they came down. and not only that they seem to have a higher quality of problem player. do you really see some of there big name players playing in the championship even if they are told to. 

most didn't want to play in the bottom end of the premier league so they got no chance getting them to turn out in the championship. 

Edited by pazowl55

Swansea won't do nothing if they keep CC in charge

Stoke are coming down with massive earners that won't wanna play or be interested in this league as someone else said could be like a Villa when they first came down

West Brom maybe decent 

i think Villa will win play offs so with that in mind Fulham,, Boro & i've got a feeling Wigan might be up there but honestly on our day we could beat anyone in this league home or away.