Simple chant for big Dave

Jeez, it's not that difficult. If you cant pronounce his surname then just say Atty and you'll be close enough. Calling him big Dave is not only disrespectful but the guy doesn't like it. I think he did enough in the 2nd half of last season for us to get his name right for god sake.

its not like calling him big Dave is even funny.

Edited by Tank_owl
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Tank_owl said:

Jeez, it's not that difficult. If you cant pronounce his surname then just say Atty and you'll be close enough. Calling him big Dave is not only disrespectful but the guy doesn't like it. I think he did enough in the 2nd half of last season for us to get his name right for god sake.

its not like calling him big Dave is even funny.

Millions don't like their nicknames and I take your point that it's disrespectable but in the grand scheme of things there are more important things to be upset about.

1 minute ago, Finney on the Wing said:

But, who's Dave?

Not David Jones, is it?

Ffs.

Ok, how about...

“Here's to you Big Dave, not David Jones, the tall kosovan f00ker who’s called Nuhiu but people call him big Dave... cos he’s reyt big and Dave is easier for some to say than Nuhiu and he plays upfront...  Wednesday love you more than you will know... wooooaah.”

• Haha 2

Just now, robowl4life said:

Ffs.

Ok, how about...

“Here's to you Big Dave, not David Jones, the tall kosovan f00ker who’s called Nuhiu but people call him big Dave... cos he’s reyt big and Dave is easier for some to say than Nuhiu and he plays upfront...  Wednesday love you more than you will know... wooooaah.”

Oh!!, it's that fella we're on about.....I'd have never known - cheers robowl, I'll sleep better tonight now.

Personally, I think we ought to go with - 'Whoaaah, Atdhe, Nu-hiu, Nu-hiu' to the Who's 'Who Are You'

there's too much in that one you're trying with!!