Our Goal of the Season Is...

Thanks to everyone who voted in the Owls Americas goal of the season competition. We had loads of votes but the clear winner, with over half of all votes is.....

Atdhe Nuhiu vs Norwich

Reach vs Villa came in 2nd place, with Forestieri vs Reading in 3rd. You can watch all the nominees below.

We talk about the goal of the season and some of our favorite moments of the past year on the latest Owls Americast podcast which you can listen to below.

Thanks for supporting Owls Americas in our first year, we're still aiming to make The Wednesday MASSIVE over here and hope to get more groups and fans formed in time for next season. Follow us on socials below and check out the podcast over the summer as we replay our interviews with American fans from our first season, there's also something in the works with a special guest which you wont want to miss.

Follow on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

www.owlsamericas.com

Edited by Owls Americas
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1963owl said:

i voted for nandos v reading but well done big dave

How many times. He doesn't like being called Dave, he finds it disrespectful. If you can't pronounce it I can understand but if you can't even f'ing type it!!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, damianb1 said:

How many times. He doesn't like being called Dave, he finds it disrespectful. If you can't pronounce it I can understand but if you can't even f'ing type it!!!

download.jpeg

• Haha 3

I did not vote as could not seperate Atdhe and Fenandos goals they were both outstanding. It is rare to get two goals of such quality at this level. in addition Reach's goal was a spectacular strike. 

Welldone to all.