Who’s next to sign for #SWFC ?

1 minute ago, dan1980 said:

No chance

That's what i think too. Read on here that he wants to go back down south or something, which you can understand. Don't know what we have offered him but i am guessing he's had his head turned by his agent and he uses the same one as George Hirst doesn't he lol

1 hour ago, joelswfc said:

Dom Howson said today both Hirst and Clare look unlikely to sign. No surprises there.

Doom Howson stating the bleeding obvious. What would we do without the Star`s journo`s hot off the press breaking news ? :picnic:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Joao needs to have opened talks over a new one too 

Joao is worth a few bob and we need to be on the ball this summer if his contract is down to the last year.

We need to sort new deal or reluctantly make it clear he is available for the right money.

Presumably though, he is a Doyen man so expect them to let his contract run out so they can demand bigger wages, signing on fee etc when he signs elsewhere.

26 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Joao is worth a few bob and we need to be on the ball this summer if his contract is down to the last year.

We need to sort new deal or reluctantly make it clear he is available for the right money.

Presumably though, he is a Doyen man so expect them to let his contract run out so they can demand bigger wages, signing on fee etc when he signs elsewhere.

Should already be on it if we had anything about us.

6 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

Not sure if he is ITK, but my best guess is he won't. I hope i am wrong though because i really like the look of Clare and would love to keep him.

I also don't think he will, I meant it was apparent that the user believes he will... simple because they posted as such!

lol

2 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

That's what i think too. Read on here that he wants to go back down south or something, which you can understand. Don't know what we have offered him but i am guessing he's had his head turned by his agent and he uses the same one as George Hirst doesn't he lol

If he was going to sign think he would by now mate .cant say im that fussed to be honest

Hirst is a lost cause. I would really like to keep Clare if we can but looks like his head is turned.  I hope with our contract offers to both that they have until the start of the summer transfer window to sign or the contract is revoked.  We can't wait around forever and need to set our sights on other targets who want to join us.

1 hour ago, Gresh said:

Hirst is a lost cause. I would really like to keep Clare if we can but looks like his head is turned.  I hope with our contract offers to both that they have until the start of the summer transfer window to sign or the contract is revoked.  We can't wait around forever and need to set our sights on other targets who want to join us.

Would be hilarious if they both move and disappear into the youth system of some Premier League club never to be heard from again, whilst in the meantime Jos gets us promoted and over the next few seasons half a dozen of aforementioned pairs former Owls teammates go on to become fully fledged EPL stars with us.