Who’s next to sign for #SWFC ?

Think both under Doyen agency so it will be where there is Doyen manager or friend of Doyen. Think that is the norm.

Actually thought they would have been announcement saying signed for someone at this stage, if no announcement in next month they could sign for us.

Clare will be 22 so soon will not be eligible for under 23 team so not many will give long contract in top divisions. if looking to play regularly I suspect league 1 teams would all be interested but they ill have to pay fee which could be difficult for them. So probably a Championship team who can offer regualar football is biggest rival. to his signature.

Hirst heading towards 20 will have more suitors in higher leagues but playing U/23football has not proved open door to first team for many develop better on loan. I presume he wants experience so he has to go somehere he will get this. I do not see a premier team offering him experience in first team. Also not playing for so long will have stifled development at crucial stage of career so will not be attractive as he was 12 months ago. Clearly had lost some sharpness when played for u/23s this season which could be expected and did not play enough to get it back. Importnat he gets it right rather than just going for cash, if he wants career in football.

If Joshad been ith us 12 months earlier do not think we would be debating this.

Let em both go for me

Clare had a couple of good games, if he doesn’t want to be here the cheerio

Hirst is unproven at any level other than youth 

The jizzfest around him is completely out of proportion cos of his surname. Yes I’d like to see youngsters given a chance but only if they want it. He obviously doesn’t.

If he turns out to be a gem which is a big if then someone at the club can hold their hands up but just let him go for me 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

The jizzfest around him is completely out of proportion cos of his surname. Yes I’d like to see youngsters given a chance but only if they want it. He obviously doesn’t.

If he turns out to be a gem which is a big if then someone at the club can hold their hands up but just let him go for me 

We've offered a contract to him (as we have with Clare) so neither will just be let go. Either they sign or we get a tribunal decided fee.

4 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

Hope we've begun negotiations with Bannan already over a new long term contract.

We definitely don't need our best players getting into the final 12 months of their contracts, so the sooner that is sorted the better.

Joao needs to have opened talks over a new one too 

• Like 1

Yeah this seriously needs to be sorted asap. You don't let the contracts run out on your best players do you. You get them signed up. The longer this is left the more of a problem it will become. Both Bannan and Joao need their contracts extending sharpish for me.

• Like 1