Adthe Nuhiu talks about signing a new contract at #SWFC

Well deserved contract, he has taken a lot of flak over the last few seasons, many would have thrown in the towel plus the fact cc never did him any favours with his tactics, Jos has made him look a different player, some of his goals have been top drawer, keep it up big fella, bring on next season uto

Excellent interview. I know one shouldn't romanticise about players playing for the Owls too much but Atdhe really does seem the real deal - absolutely committed to the cause, a genuinely nice guy and suddenly those little pieces of brilliance are flowering over prolonged periods in games + the goals(tap ins, headers &  worldies). I think he has such a lot to his game and his height is such a bonus! 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Seems a top bloke. And comes across as rather intelligent and articulate. None of that cliche"y'know", "like I said" (no you flaming didn't), scratchy face, can't look at the camera nonsense, that most footballers do.

When he scored that goal at QPR I thought what player we have acquired and these last few weeks he looks the same

WTF happened in between ? 

I hope the transition has been down to a change in coaching and fitness and he does not slip back into the between bit now he has a new contract . 

5 hours ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Brilliant interview.

No doubt about where this guys loyalties and commitment lie.

Give me another 15 with this attitude.

Topman Atty, thankyou for re-signing.

He always gives 100% and works hid arse off for the team ,weather he starts or comes on for last 10 minutes. His attitude is fantastic