MARCUS MADDISON

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I don't know I think Bannan big short coming is for a central midfielder his goals to games ratio is embarrassing, yes he is a creative players but he needs to be scoring 1 in 5 or 6 not 1 in 20.

If we had a midfielder who could create and also score goals and the only way to get that was to sell Bannan I would.

But I understand what you are saying and what he bring to the team without goals. 

Big short coming... You tryna be funny?

:tango:

Guest wilyfox

He has talent - but then so do many U23 peripheral players at prem clubs. Maddison vs. someone like Palmer or Musonda on loan from Chelsea... I'd probably choose one of the latter. Although, I wouldn't scoff at Maddison. He's one of the stand out players in league one, like Marriott. Presumably, Maddison has been a key component in the supply line for Marriott too, if we are indeed interested in him. 

10 hours ago, room0035 said:

Are Peterborough in financial trouble as they seem to be selling or transfer listing all of there best players.

At 24 never played above league 1 has a 1 in 4 goal record in 130+ appearances for Peterborough but I assume they will be wanting silly money for him £2m ish maybe worth a punt but only if we sell one of our central midfielders or ourselves get a silly offer for Bannan  or we will be buying him to sit in the stands with Matias, Abdi etc. 

Abdi can't 'sit' in the stands, he'd injure some ridiculously uninjurable part of his body.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, room0035 said:

Are Peterborough in financial trouble as they seem to be selling or transfer listing all of there best players.

At 24 never played above league 1 has a 1 in 4 goal record in 130+ appearances for Peterborough but I assume they will be wanting silly money for him £2m ish maybe worth a punt but only if we sell one of our central midfielders or ourselves get a silly offer for Bannan  or we will be buying him to sit in the stands with Matias, Abdi etc. 

No they aren't,its just that ridiculous bugger Steve Evans getting em ready to sign 15 or so players because thats what he does,signs anyone/everyone in the hope that it works,he doesn't have a plan,just ask those millers fans,he signed 95 players in his time there............................pillock that he is.

• Haha 1

On 10/05/2018 at 14:53, gurujuan said:

I don’t know too much about him, other than seeing him on tv, when I think he came on as a sub My worry would be, we are not traditionally a club where lower league players thrive Of course that’s not scientific, but some clubs, Brentford for example, are much better at bringing these players through We are not

Maybe it’s the weight of expectation at a club like Wednesday

it certainly is.