#SWFC Fans living in other countries

I live in Spain, there is one other Wednesday fan and his missus (a grunter) who are often in the bar if I go there to watch a game who are originally off the 'Cross.

I need to make a video with/of them and I will win this thread, Owlstalk and perhaps the whole fu cking internet.

• Haha 2

On 16/05/2018 at 12:24, Daizan10 said:

Northern Ireland! Specifically County Down. I've met one other owl in Bangor and swear I saw a feller in the home shirt, but not seen any supporters groups. Its all Liverpool and Man U over here. :(

Search Irish Owls on Facebook, we've a decent enough group 100+ in there.

3 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

If memory serves, wasn't there a group or school from Ireland that followed Wednesday back in the 70s?

Wonder what happened to them

The Wednesday fans from Ireland in the 70s were called the Limavady Owls.

There were a few articles in the match day programme about them back in the day.

I'm originally from Whitwell but now living in East Northants.

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 09:20, Kalamunda said:

I was walking through Perth city centre wearing an Owls T shirt and a bloke walks up and shakes my hand. It was Joondalup. True story. 

Afternoon Paul - hope you're well.  Definitely organise that beer. 

If there are any other Owls in Perth, Australia who fancy a catch up and a beer, message me and we can try and get something together.

I moved out of the Perth northern suburbs (hence user name) where I used to see a few Owls shirts.  Not so many in South Perth where I am now. 

SWFC sticker on the back window of my car.

Morning r'Andover - hope you're well matey. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joondalup said:

Afternoon Paul - hope you're well.  Definitely organise that beer. 

If there are any other Owls in Perth, Australia who fancy a catch up and a beer, message me and we can try and get something together.

I moved out of the Perth northern suburbs (hence user name) where I used to see a few Owls shirts.  Not so many in South Perth where I am now. 

SWFC sticker on the back window of my car.

Morning r'Andover - hope you're well matey. 

Morning mate I heard you're coming over soon?

I'll come up and see you if you are let me know.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, j17tjp said:

There’s a SWFC fan, been a fan since his childhood, think he was living in Swansea Wales, not so sure which country he’s in now tho... 

That Guys name would have been Carlos surely? 

lol

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

I've lived in Cairns, Queensland for a couple of years but haven't met any other owls fans permanently out here yet.

Did see a car driving round with OWLS plate on a couple of occasions, not sure if they're just big fans of the birds though...

15 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

I live in Spain, there is one other Wednesday fan and his missus (a grunter) who are often in the bar if I go there to watch a game who are originally off the 'Cross.

I need to make a video with/of them and I will win this thread, Owlstalk and perhaps the whole fu cking internet.

I'm still laughing Bert....:tango:

Giz Back Robbie Williams Bondage Avatar!!!!

• Like 1

Not in any groups but live in HK (wouldn’t mind one here) but I sit up and watch us whatever time despite teaching the next day. The 3:45am kick offs are brutal mid week.

would I change it? No. Hope to bring me and my partner to see her first swfc game at Xmas 2018

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JackBrownGoalie35 said:

The Wednesday fans from Ireland in the 70s were called the Limavady Owls.

There were a few articles in the match day programme about them back in the day.

I'm originally from Whitwell but now living in East Northants.

That's them!

I always wondered if they still followed us or just went all Man U.