#SWFC Fans living in other countries

Guest Maxine
On 10/05/2018 at 08:05, @owlstalk said:

Going to feature #SWFC Fans in other countries over the summer

Malta Owls Sheffield Wednesday Supporters are based in Bugibba in Malta and here’s a video showing the area and how to get to the bar

let me know of any other worldwide supporters groups and we will feature them

Neil on tour. Your best video yet.

On 5/10/2018 at 08:09, Sticky belly said:

Remind me never to go to Malta on my hols lol 

I'm going next year, I've heard there's a Wednesdayite who runs a bar over there showing our games, think his name's Steve and its called or going to be called Owls Nest Inn. 

Anyone else heard about this bar? lol

Northern Ireland! Specifically County Down. I've met one other owl in Bangor and swear I saw a feller in the home shirt, but not seen any supporters groups. Its all Liverpool and Man U over here. :(

Edited by Daizan10
Spelling
  • Like 1

On 12/05/2018 at 19:32, bradowl said:

I'm going next year, I've heard there's a Wednesdayite who runs a bar over there showing our games, think his name's Steve and its called or going to be called Owls Nest Inn. 

Anyone else heard about this bar? lol

There is an owlstalk podcast where they go to see him, listen to it and it will give you details. The owner is from Lancashire, but joined the righteous army!

On 15/05/2018 at 06:36, SidOwl said:

Melbourne Owl, not met any others but pretty sure they are out here! Subscribed to I follow last year, not the easiest viewing with 2am kick offs, rarely made it to half time!

There is at least one - my mate Rob moved there from Doncaster a few years ago and now lives in Port Melbourne - lifelong Owls fan