4 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

IF my auntie Jennifer had a pair of “ballacks” She would be my Uncle Frank

:tango:

No she'd still be auntie Jennifer only with a huge pair of ballacks, uncle Frank on the other hand would be rather confused to say the least lol

• Haha 9

Let me have a think about this one.

On one hand we have a player who is always fit and available, scores goals (finally), worries defenders shitless, on little money and on the other we have one of the top earners at the club, scores few goals and is never fit....... tricky one really.

A 29 year old, who has scored 10 in his last 12 starts.

v

A 31 year old, who has been injured since November, having scored twice in his previous 13 starts.

Got to go for the clear form man.

However, I think we will keep Fletch, and he and Atdhe will vie for the same role. Which is great for keeping sharp.

Fletcher's more mobile and more conventional as a striker, but I've seen him dominate his markers in a game only a few times for us - he was outstanding in those games, but they were few and far between. I do think he's a good footballer, mind, and certainly Hooper seems to like playing beside him.

Nuhiu, on the other hand, regularly dominates his markers - often two of them - and has now even added goals to his game. His style often isn't easy on the eye and he'll never immediately strike anyone as an athlete, but he's actually got a very good football brain.

I'd go for Nuhiu overall, but in any case, I doubt we'll be able to move Fletcher on in the summer anyway so I think we'll probably find out for ourselves which of the two JL is going to prefer next season.

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

A 29 year old, who has scored 10 in his last 12 starts.

v

A 31 year old, who has been injured since November, having scored twice in his previous 13 starts.

Got to go for the clear form man.

However, I think we will keep Fletch, and he and Atdhe will vie for the same role. Which is great for keeping sharp.

Sharp? When did we sign him? :tango:

• Haha 1

Nuhiu over the Fletcher we've seen.

If it's Nuhiu vs a fully fit Fletcher with a run in the side and an improvement like Nuhiu has shown then it's not such a simple question. Could argue the same for Rhodes. These are players with pedigree and talent. They have yet to show it though for one reason or another