Will we see #SWFC vs SWANSEA next season?

20 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah I reckon he'll do a runner to another club

Can't wait for Chelsea v Huddersfield tonight. The irony is a year later he is still battling Huderfield to play in the Premier League next season. This is fate. Just like the FA Cup draw was fate.

He's on his way back, to Hillsborough next year as fate has decreed. I suspect we will play Swansea in September, and we'll thrash them. Nuhiu scoring another hatrick. Inevitabley Carlos will then be sacked that evening, probably before he leaves the ground. (As an aside I would like to see the stats on Managers who have been sacked at Hillsborough or directly following a game there in the last twenty years.)

Swansea never looked like scoring last night. The irony that last night's game followed the weekend that Wednesday hit five with a Nuhiu hatrick on the Canary Day Massacre

I can't wait for the Day of the Massacre of the Swans.

Stick £20 on it

:carlos:

20 hours ago, GY-owl.4 said:

'Swans have lost their identity as they stand on the brink'

A winless run of seven matches meant Swansea were starting a match in the relegation zone for the first time since 3 March; the afterglow of their initial transformation under Carlos Carvalhal fading rapidly.

The Swans were bottom of the Premier League and seemingly destined for relegation when the Portuguese was appointed in December and his impact was immediate, with a run of five wins in nine league games lifting them out of the bottom three.

However, Carvalhal's side had become devoid of confidence in recent weeks, scoring only two goals in their sequence of seven games without victory.

The home side pressed their opponents at times - fashioning a couple of efforts on goal from Andy King and Sam Clucas - but after they fell behind, such determination looked more like desperation.

The sight of the Swans' players aimlessly lumping long balls into Southampton's penalty area was indicative not only of their dismal form this season, but of the way in which the Welsh side - once renowned for their attractive playing style - have lost their identity.

Swansea have flirted with relegation too frequently in recent campaigns and, after the constant changing of managers and upheaval off the field, their seven-season stay in the Premier League looks like it is coming to an end.

Serves the bar stewards right!!!!

8 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

They'll beat Stoke on the final day, Huddersfield will drop. King Carlos works his magic again, probably gets a bigger job in the summer and the jealous mob on here will be foaming at the mouth.

Wrong.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, s8owl75 said:

I don't think the Swansea fans blame Carlos. He's on his way back to Hillsborough next season. I'm sure of it. 

It's fate.

Enjoyable watching lots of fat Chelsea fans getting angry with Huddersfields goalkeeper also. 

Carlos Sack/Walk before the weekend.

7 minutes ago, GoldGigsChris said:

According to Swansea forum, Carlos's contract ends at the end of this season, so we're unlikely to see him at Hillsborough next season.

Good. Hope he buggers off to manage abroad again now so we never have to see or hear from him again. 

Edited by Wath-owl

12 minutes ago, s8owl75 said:

I don't think the Swansea fans blame Carlos. He's on his way back to Hillsborough next season. I'm sure of it. 

It's fate.

Enjoyable watching lots of fat Chelsea fans getting angry with Huddersfields goalkeeper also. 

Not even sure he’ll survive whilst the weekend, certainly not after it. His career in England is over. 

9 minutes ago, jamsandwich said:

Heard talk he’s being fingered for the arsenal job. 

Is that the level these managers have to lower themselves to get a job in the Premier league these days? ...

Lube n :carlosswfc:rubber gloves one would hope ...

Puts the weinstein situation into perspective.......

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2