Will we see #SWFC vs SWANSEA next season?

If I was a Swansea fan and knew what I know of Clueless and 'must win' games I'd be very worried. He'll spend the build-up to the Stoke game making them sound like Barca and by the time the match kicks off the players will be too scared to play. Swansea 0 Stoke 1. Stitched on....he's a simply dreadful manager. 

Edited by Almat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, robowl4life said:

Yeah we’ll be playing them. I can’t see Swansea sacking him, I reckon they’ll let him have a bash as he’s Championship experience and a play off final to his name... they’ll go into free fall and he’ll do a runner to another of his boyhood clubs by December. 

2A2BD1F3-1E34-4803-A2CE-C2762C3CBD78.jpeg

• Haha 5

Rather face Swans next year than Udders. If they come down I think they will sink, maybe do a Sunderland. Whereas Udders will have Wagner and parachute payments. They would be a force to be reckoned with. Add Stoke and West Brom who I think will give anyone a game. Just highlights the opportunity Carlos squandered for us last season.

Looks to me highly likely that we will face Swansea next season. When the pressure was on at home against Southampton they were flat and didn't go for it enough. Mark Hughes and Southampton were braver and gave it more of a go. 

When Carlos first went there and started off well, I actually thought Swansea suited him more, thinking of the way we played in Carlos' first season here. But for whatever reason Carlos has reverted to the slow negative possession football that we saw earlier this season and the whole of last season. It said it all to me yesterday when the likes of Tammy Abraham were on the bench for a must win game, when whilst here he often gave the likes of Joao and Nuhiu bit part roles too. Mark Hughes was braver with his tactics and his attacking substitutions were the major difference between the teams. 

I can see Swansea blowing it again at home in their final must win game against an already relegated Stoke, a team that can go there with no pressure. Huddersfield recently have shown more fight than Swansea, I reckon they will park the bus in their last two games and get the single point they need from one of them but it won't matter as I believe Swansea will draw or lose their final game.

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

So typical though last night.  

Plan B was to bring the big lad on just like he did with big Dave.  

If you ask me abrahams should have started anyway.  

Many similarities to his latter time here. 

4 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Exactly and more or less what I thought too about Abraham. 

They'd be crazy to stick with Carlos the fraud.

Bottles every big game, takes a team backwards, and bores you to death in the process.

It was obvious he'd get found out even quicker in the Premier league.

The same sound bites are coming out of Swansea as hung over him like a bad smell with us.

'No shots'  'No attacking intent' ' doesnt try to win games' bigs up the opposition' etc etc

Worst manager in our history.

4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Bottles every big game, takes a team backwards, and bores you to death in the process.

The same sound bites are coming out of Swansea as hung over him like a bad smell with us.

'No shots'  'No attacking intent' ' doesnt try to win games' bigs up the opposition' etc etc

Worst manager in our history is way off the mark.

He should have went after Huddersfield but your claim is nonsense. 

In my lifetime he ranks above Irvine, Yorath and Turner for starters 

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah I reckon he'll do a runner to another club

He will struggle to get a decent club in England be back to Portugal. An Agency will be smarting their managers have not delivered and clubs where have influence in UK have performed poorly and that is where the money is. I notice a poster on here (who probably works for an Agency) who used to back CC all the way has recetly started being negative about prospects for next season. Tells me they have lost influence and keen to try and get back in. Delighted to see they have had loss of influence.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

He should have went after Huddersfield but your claim is nonsense. 

In my lifetime he ranks above Irvine, Yorath and Turner for starters 

Considering resources he had at his disposal he certainly would be on bootom shelf of managers. Also he created alot of unrest and stifled Academy when we had some of best prospects coming through for years which no other manger has done. In my opinion this is his biggest failure. When he went to Swansea and had a couple of good results some on here indicated would do well in Premier. I said he would relegate them and have had large bets on them to be relegated.

I found him to be an obnoxious individual who is full of self importnace.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Archie irvine said:

Priceless

8 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

19 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

In perspective......Absolutely.

Only because he was steering the ship albeit while rolling a joint

7 minutes ago, Quist said:

Considering resources he had at his disposal he certainly would be on bootom shelf of managers. Also he created alot of unrest and stifled Academy when we had some of best prospects coming through for years which no other manger has done. In my opinion this is his biggest failure. When he went to Swansea and had a couple of good results some on here indicated would do well in Premier. I said he would relegate them and have had large bets on them to be relegated.

I found him to be an obnoxious individual who is full of self importnace.

You get it.

Spunked a huge amount of resources, yet failed to improve the first 11 for 2 years.

Left us with a disgracefully unfit and crocked squad, many of whom will take 18 months to recover.

Arrogant and selfish.

Shocker of a Manager befitting of such a poor CV.

44 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Except he took the big man off after he scored!