Will we see #SWFC vs SWANSEA next season?

On 13/05/2018 at 20:44, Wakefield owl said:

I'm from no particular generation but I can remove the emotion of being a fan when I assess things and don't have the desire that many do to blame someone.

We had two good years and didn't 'bottle it' but just didn't have the bit of luck we needed last season.

As I have said before, given we have essentially the same squad (could argue it is now stronger) then anything other than promtion is a failure by your definition. Will that mean Jos has bottled it in your book?

Bit of luck ? The clown made the same mistake twice on the trot and to complete his hat trick , tried to defend his way to safety against Southampton. Every time he gets is wrong . 

Our squad is is far weaker now and no jos will have limited funds and is stuck with many of carlos geriatric crocks. For me too ten is a good season 

That BBC article on CC leaving Swansea now (end of season).

However, Roberts believes that Carvalhal has not been helped by the calibre of the squad at his disposal.

"They've got no creativity, no real goal threat, the recruitment has been poor," said Roberts.

"You're going to go back down to the Championship - it's a big, big shame for the football club after seven years in the Premier League.

"There's been lazy scouting, bringing back players who have been at the club - the likes of Andre Ayew, Wilfried Bony - bringing them back hasn't worked, it's as simple as that.

"Have they got the squad there now to put a promotion push together next season to get them back into the Premier League? I'm not too sure."

So... how come we suffered the same under Carlos, but the same players suddenly started to perform bit by bit under Jos?

Maybe... just maybe... could it have to with the manager? :picnic: