Best 3 goals as voted for by you!

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Nuhiu for me just for the absolute WOW factor when it happened.  I was totally speechless!

On 08/05/2018 at 07:29, darklord said:

Reach. The other two are fantastic and show great skill but Reach' s is just spectacular

Agree. And Reach's had that extra little bonus of putting Terry on his backside in the run up and that swung it for me. 

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 20:45, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Thanks for these vids lads - reyt cheering me up

going to go 

nuhui

reach

fessi

In my gnarled copy of “Shoot” Terry Curran famously said of his belter at the Lane “not only was it the best goal I’ve scored, it’s the best goal I’ve ever seen scored” 

Main reason i put Atty at the top is cos it is one of the most complete goals I’ve ever seen from anyone - surrounded by half a team, there is no danger, first he uses his strength, then he uses geometry, then he nutmegs a defender and then he curls it over the goalie with his left foot. 

Unbelievable. 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

1 hour ago, malek said:

For me best Wednesday goal this season was Reach's right footed volley after corner. Can't remember against who ?

We had that in our initial top 9, but it didnt get enough votes to make the top 3 im afraid.

LAST DAY FOR VOTES TODAY.

Vote on the www.owlsamericas.com homepage by 10pm EST and we'll announce the winner on this weeks podcast (which we have a VERY special guest for).