Anyone else sad to see him depart? Watched him at most home and away games this season and i will admit his performances have been a little lacking in some games but also seeing his highlights today still gave me goosebumps! A clever little player who knits things together rather than speedy winger?

Edited by Thorpe Hesley OWL

1 minute ago, Thorpe Hesley OWL said:

Anyone else sad to see him depart? Watched him at most home and away games this season and i will admit his performances have been a little lacking in some games but also seeing his highlights today still gave me goosebumps! A clever little player who knits things together rather than speedy winger?

I liked him.

Thought on a good day he was real quality. 

By the way.

Where are you from?

FFS.

He was a clever player and one of the over 30's who delivered and did well for us. It was noticeable thiis season his speed had diminished and reactions were not so quick, so it was time to say goodbye. His injury will not have helped him and hope he can find a club where skills still appreciated.

Guest mkowl

I think in our preferred approach where the wing backs are key then his time was up. Like Loovens leave with good memories of their time here 

And someone like Wallace still could have a season or two in League One to help another club

7 hours ago, arithmetic said:

I was gutted when his legs went, about 18 months back.

Yep, first season he was good. Second season he scored a few good goals but his general play was poor and far too pedestrian. This season he was awful for the most part.

He was one of the reasons we became so slow paced in our play under Carlos. Should never have got the extra year. Anyone who thinks keeping him is the way forward doesn’t have high ambitions for next season!

However,  I wish him well and like I said, scored some cracking goals and was excellent in his first season with us. Time moves on.