How good is it that Jos Luhukay and Atdhe Nuhiu have done the business?

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

@ Lincs Owl; agree about the stirring but there are definitely some Carlos admirers that have a downer on Jos on here.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Maybe the reality of Atdhe’s turnaround is actually getting game time. The questions that need answering are is he good enough to be a first team regular in a team with promotion ambitions, and if he isn’t and gets less game time will he become the player he was before?

2 hours ago, Almat said:

A superbly fit, motivated Wednesday team come August orchestrated by a manager who clearly knows what he is doing = automatics for me. I don't care if people accuse me of hyperbole, I genuinely believe it's on...

Yep with everyone fit were as good as anyone at this level and we've proven that time and time again.

Suppose that's what's frustrating for us fans.

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

Two things about Jos, which to me seem to be at odds with most posters. 

The first is that Jos is a defensively minded Coach. This to me seems not to be the case.

Yes, he certainly seems to set his teams up with a 5-3-2 set up. This to me  seems more like a flexible defensive set-up, which could be a 5-3 or a 3-5. It depends on the circumstances, and the changes can be made on-field and during the match. . 

The other is the way he has got some much more out of players discarded by Carlos. The particular, though not the only example of this is the blossoming of Atdhe, along with Vernancio, This goes along with his preparedness to play the younger players, and to show faith in them. look at he scores since he took over. We had gone so long without having a shot on goal that even the TV commentators were making much of it. How often did we score first , then sit back and try to defend that lead, only to fail

As for Jos not urging the team on from the touchline, he obviously feels that the place to do this is BEFORE the event. The rest is up to the players.

He doesn't rotate the squad just because he can like a certain other ex manager as well 

On 06/05/2018 at 14:32, @owlstalk said:

Some #SWFC fans have done nothing but hate on Jos Luhukay since he replaced Carlos Carvalhal

Same with the Nuhiu haters who have done nothing but ravage the big man until Jos came in and managed him perfectly to become our most lethal striker at the club.

I think it's great that they're shutting up their critics.

Jos is looking like a calm, quiet, professional and class manager

I'm happy Jos is here, and I hope Nuhiu is next season.

Iwell said