How good is it that Jos Luhukay and Atdhe Nuhiu have done the business?

Some #SWFC fans have done nothing but hate on Jos Luhukay since he replaced Carlos Carvalhal

Same with the Nuhiu haters who have done nothing but ravage the big man until Jos came in and managed him perfectly to become our most lethal striker at the club.

I think it's great that they're shutting up their critics.

Jos is looking like a calm, quiet, professional and class manager

I'm happy Jos is here, and I hope Nuhiu is next season.

Owlstalk Shop

Jos has done fantastic to say he had a full team of senior players out injured for a long period after he came in. He has also turned Dave and Joao into lethal strikers. 

Cant give Jos enough credit. 

• Like 1

I had some concerns about bringing him in mid season but thankfully they were wide of the mark (it didn’t feel that way after the defeat to Birmingham). I think the jury is still out on a promotion push but I’m certainly feeling more positive than I was. It’s a shame the season isn’t a month or two longer at the moment.

Let's hope the first 8 games of next season bear the same fruit as the last 8 games have!

I strongly suspect that under Jos we will be raring to go come August.

A superbly fit, motivated Wednesday team come August orchestrated by a manager who clearly knows what he is doing = automatics for me. I don't care if people accuse me of hyperbole, I genuinely believe it's on...

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Some #SWFC fans have done nothing but hate on Jos Luhukay since he replaced Carlos Carvalhal

Same with the Nuhiu haters who have done nothing but ravage the big man until Jos came in and managed him perfectly to become our most lethal striker at the club.

I think it's great that they're shutting up their critics.

Jos is looking like a calm, quiet, professional and class manager

I'm happy Jos is here, and I hope Nuhiu is next season.

Where are they all now, these so called FANS .

WTF:  In response to your thread " Brilliant "

Jos talking to Rob Staton on P&G. Sounds like Nuhiu deal could be close. Vernancio might be a bit trickier

Venancio deal will be largely down to us coming up with acceptable terms for Vittoria, don't think there is much doubt that the lad would like to stay, but it's up to his club. They have to agree to sell to us first which means we need to come up with the best offer unless it was pre-agreed as part of the original loan package.

Edited by Utah Owl

Yeah brilliant stuff,

I'm convinced we'd have gone down with cc,

couldn't help but look at the swansea jacks website after their dour negative display yesterday,

predictably many jacks have got him sussed already, want him out and referring to him as 'the clown'.

we are well shot and hopefully the support will be fully behind Jos and the lads next season,

UTO

8 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Venancio deal will be largely down to us coming up with acceptable terms for Vittoria, don't think there is much doubt that the lad would like to stay, but it's up to his club. They have to agree to sell to us first which means we need to come up with the best offer unless it was pre-agreed as part of the original loan package.

Pretty much confirmed by Jos when asked by Rob Staton

5 minutes ago, gedowl said:

Yeah brilliant stuff,

I'm convinced we'd have gone down with cc,

couldn't help but look at the swansea jacks website after their dour negative display yesterday,

predictably many jacks have got him sussed already, want him out and referring to him as 'the clown'.

we are well shot and hopefully the support will be fully behind Jos and the lads next season,

UTO

Said in another thread. Listened to SSN yesterday to report on Swansea vs Spurs

Swansea are sitting too deep and waiting for Spurs to bring the ball too them.

Sound familiar?

6 minutes ago, darra said:

Pretty much confirmed by Jos when asked by Rob Staton

That's the impression I got too. Be nice to get both of them sorted over the next week or two before everyone disappears on holiday.

Just now, Utah Owl said:

That's the impression I got too. Be nice to get both of them sorted over the next week or two before everyone disappears on holiday.

Get the impression that what with the young ones getting signed up quickly and players released before todays match that Jos doesn't want to hang around.

Two things about Jos, which to me seem to be at odds with most posters. 

The first is that Jos is a defensively minded Coach. This to me seems not to be the case.

Yes, he certainly seems to set his teams up with a 5-3-2 set up. This to me  seems more like a flexible defensive set-up, which could be a 5-3 or a 3-5. It depends on the circumstances, and the changes can be made on-field and during the match. . 

The other is the way he has got some much more out of players discarded by Carlos. The particular, though not the only example of this is the blossoming of Atdhe, along with Vernancio, This goes along with his preparedness to play the younger players, and to show faith in them. look at he scores since he took over. We had gone so long without having a shot on goal that even the TV commentators were making much of it. How often did we score first , then sit back and try to defend that lead, only to fail

As for Jos not urging the team on from the touchline, he obviously feels that the place to do this is BEFORE the event. The rest is up to the players.

• Thanks 1

Don't think anyone hates Jos.  Admiring what CC did in his first 2 seasons here doesn't make us want him to fail.

I want jos to win us the league next season, with Atdhe 30 goal top scorer. 

Stop stirring it.  We were all behind the team today.  Great to see Ross and Glen reap applause.  

• Like 1