Atdhe Nuhiu must surely have silenced ALL his critics now

42 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No. Its obvious he's going to get a new contract. I think we should dump him 

Let's see what he does next season when the other teams are trying. 

He couldn't pass a ball or score for over three years and then when his contract is up he started to get fit and play, and still foul and gand still ive the ball away. 

Let's see what he made of when he's unit playing in dead games 

We don't need fair weather players 

5aef56f1a119e_ShakeHead.gif.79c8a9ab188d24d575a2e4abaf6cbf10.gif

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Can some people practice pronouncing 'ni hi yoo' over the summer and stop with the dave nonsense..its like you living in spain and people calling you pedrito cos they cant be bothered with your name..

I even saw someone with big dave on the back of their shirt...uggh

alright-dave.jpg.aa6b2ee0f58669b3de6d815e53c1153c.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pale Rider said:

My biggest respect for him today was the way he offered the ball to the more regular penalty takers, when he was on a hat-trick. Speaks volumes about the man, never mind the player. 

And shows how much they feel about him when they insisted he took it.

1 hour ago, Pale Rider said:

My biggest respect for him today was the way he offered the ball to the more regular penalty takers, when he was on a hat-trick. Speaks volumes about the man, never mind the player. 

And they were having none of it. You could tell how much they wanted that third for him

1 hour ago, Ian said:

I stopped commenting on Nuhiu either way a while ago when mods started "moderating" my posts on the subject

Great day today though right?! You must be over the moon!!

1 hour ago, Watson said:

I don't doubt it, but can Jos improve FF as much he has supposedly improved Nuhiu?

don't think that's possible bud the difference in Nuhui,if the same happened to FF he would be a cert to be snapped up by a prem club

Micky Gray was asked on Talksport

Does hearing the crowd groan when they hear your name in the team line up before a game affect you?  His answer was yes it does it's human nature and there would be something wrong if it didn't it affects your game and makes you more nervous

Edited by darra

3 hours ago, Ian said:

I stopped commenting on Nuhiu either way a while ago when mods started "moderating" my posts on the subject

Sad to hear that. I know everyone has their own opinions on players and provided they aren't offensive they should be allowed to express them freely. It is a discussion forum after all.

I think he will get a better offer elsewhere. And I don't blame him. A small number of the fanbase recognised what this lad offered to the team, and the club. We have been a better team with him in the side for a long time, well before Jos came. A few of us recognised this, and regularly got shot down. The abuse, ridicule and childish nonsense spouted on here, in the stands and on the radio has been nothing short of disgraceful at times. Especially for a player who never gave less than everything he had. 

Good luck to the bloke. I hope he secures a fat contract somewhere else, scores the winner at the Kop End for his new team, and shoves 2 fingers up. 

51 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Sad to hear that. I know everyone has their own opinions on players and provided they aren't offensive they should be allowed to express them freely. It is a discussion forum after all.

Them being offensive is one of the reasons they would be and he would've been warned about posting in such a way

Edited by darra

I can see him moving on as well.

Love of the club is one thing, but he needs to the best for himself.

A player who’s just scored 14, basically in half a season, available on a free is going to attract attention. I would imagine he could get himself a nice 3 year deal.