BRIGHT!

29 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Just bought, is this still within the signed batch, and if so how do you know who to sign it to? Not read the full thread sorry

Originally I thought Mark was going to do personal dedications again, but I think he ran out of time.

These have his signature.

40 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

Originally I thought Mark was going to do personal dedications again, but I think he ran out of time.

These have his signature.

That’s fine mate cheers

Completely missed this! Just ordered one for collection from Pinders. No personal message or anything, can they be collected at any time or are we waiting for Brighty to sign em? Bit confused/drunk/euphoric (it's coming home!).

Apologies if answered already.

2 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Completely missed this! Just ordered one for collection from Pinders. No personal message or anything, can they be collected at any time or are we waiting for Brighty to sign em? Bit confused/drunk/euphoric (it's coming home!).

Apologies if answered already.

Ditto

We’ve only gone and done it.

I knew Owlstalk would get it over the line.

Have to deduct the printers expenses but I think SCH will clear around £1400

getthefuckinengland!

• Like 5

For anyone still confused.

The second set of 50 prints don’t have a personal dedication (Mark has given up a lot of time, but couldn’t do it)

But they are signed.

I have to get the final list to Pinders. Once they have that I’ll contact everyone individually to let them know that their prints is either ready for collection or has been posted.

Thanks to everyone for their patience, this kind of thing takes a while to pull off, lots of links in the chain, everyone giving up their time for nothing.

But I promise you all you’ll get your prints, and you won’t be disappointed. 

• Like 1

Also can you do one of me stumbling out of the Travelers with me Brother (Meggoisgod)? Asking for a friend. I'm battered by the way.

Happy to sign and put personal message on 1000 prints. "Love the B Nevillent Fund"

Edited by CrosbyKitchens