Loovens on Sunday

I hope we all give this guy a fantastic send off. He came to us when nobody fancied it, saved us from relegation, steadied the ship and almost captained us back to the PL. 

For all of the above, I can forgive his sub-par performances on aging legs this season. 

Does he start? Personally, I'd like to see him brought on late in the game. Don't think we should disturb the back 3. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, PolarNigel said:

I hope we all give this guy a fantastic send off. He came to us when nobody fancied it, saved us from relegation, steadied the ship and almost captained us back to the PL. 

For all of the above, I can forgive his sub-par performances on aging legs this season. 

Does he start? Personally, I'd like to see him brought on late in the game. Don't think we should disturb the back 3. 

Agree 100%

Guest wilyfox
47 minutes ago, Treborowl said:

Loo paper? Reminds me of tearing the News of the World into squares and hanging it on a nail.

Was rubbing page 3 on your arse the only way you got any action? garymegson

I’m a bit of a sentimental chap so I’d be starting both Wallace and Loovens on Sunday. Probably replacing both with youngsters later in the game.

At the very least hope both of them are brought on so we can show our appreciation for their commitment to the club.

15 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

I’m a bit of a sentimental chap so I’d be starting both Wallace and Loovens on Sunday. Probably replacing both with youngsters later in the game.

At the very least hope both of them are brought on so we can show our appreciation for their commitment to the club.

Thought Jos said Wallace was injured and out for the rest of season ?

Just now, Hookowl said:

Thought Jos said Wallace was injured and out for the rest of season ?

Ah of course! I’ve seen him training on social media but probably not ready to start yet. Hopefully some other type of recognition for him then.

20 hours ago, Treborowl said:

Loo paper? Reminds me of tearing the News of the World into squares and hanging it on a nail.

I took the News of the World into the bathroom for a whole different reason as a teenager :goalie:

• Thanks 1