Since he walked through the door we have been spoilt with fast offensive football. Millwall away in particular was a great advert for throwing caution to the wind and playing with ruthless attacking intent. 

As as example, I distinctly recall us abandoning the flat back 8 in the last 5 minutes. 

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Since he walked through the door we have been spoilt with fast offensive football. Millwall away in particular was a great advert for throwing caution to the wind and playing with ruthless attacking intent. 

As as example, I distinctly recall us abandoning the flat back 8 in the last 5 minutes. 

With kids and reserves? Oh aye. Well balanced argument that 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vulva said:

To quote @Costello 77 FFS. Do you have anything positive to say.......like ever....

• Like 1

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

To quote @Costello 77 FFS. Do you have anything positive to say.......like ever....

Didn’t realize I was getting followed. Can’t recall a single one of your posts, but hello, anyway. You may need to up your game. 

Majority of the time positive tbf. Just don’t think he will get us promoted. Simple as that. 

9 minutes ago, vulva said:

Didn’t realize I was getting followed. Can’t recall a single one of your posts, but hello, anyway. You may need to up your game. 

Majority of the time positive tbf. Just don’t think he will get us promoted. Simple as that. 

Calling judgement on a manager who's just won 5 in 7 and before had a bit part squad with multiple injuries?

You're either fishing, clueless, or an attention seeker. Or all of the above.

• Like 1

Guest everydays_wednesday
15 minutes ago, vulva said:

Why....any reasons in particular....?

37 minutes ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Yeah I've lost count on the times we've took the lead then hammered the opposition lol

The stats on sky recently said we'd given away more points from winning positions than any other club this season.

If we can cure this we'll be challenging. Improving the fitness and concentration levels will be half the battle which I believe he'll do.

Bigger worry for me is changing the mindset of some of players, I don't see many leaders, or winners.

Jones won a promotion, but he'll be peripheral at best, Hooper will be essential, but what about his injury record.

Good luck Jos.

52 minutes ago, vulva said:

Proper glass half empty misery you are.  :picnic:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Not too fussed about you recalling my posts, it's not a vanity project for me on here so my "game" is just fine thank you. Interested to know why you dont think he will get us promoted when he has done so well with half a squad though.