Looks quite busy for Sunday...

My daughter just led Norwich to champions league glory on pro evo and she's only 12. Fools obviously staying away to avoid seeing a mailing lol

A mailing??? Is that why it's called a post? lol

Edited by Utah Owl
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Stan Dupowls said:

A Norwich mate of mine who lives in sheffield isn’t going as he refuses to pay £36. 

We do charge away fans too much....(and many home fans - yes that old chestnut)

Hillsborough is a massive place and needs filling. When Dion Dublin retired v Norwich last game a few years back it was £20 - and there was 35,000 there.

It's £30 which is a similar price they charged us for a evening kick off live on sky.

He should just admit it that Norwich are poo and he can't be bothered. :tango:

On 05/05/2018 at 00:40, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

So come on ID Mr Wilson so we can interview him ?

Used to travel with “The Gate” back then

Married a bird from Halifax, moved there, grew up & turned all normal.

Still to be seen at weddings/funerals and Gate reunions.

Craig Wilson..... Willy !

Bringing my little girl along for the game today, she came to the rangers pre season friendly and has been wanting to go again ever since. All she has asked for is a picture with Ozzie owl, does anybody know where our feathered friend usually resides before a match? 

1 hour ago, boston-owl said:

Bringing my little girl along for the game today, she came to the rangers pre season friendly and has been wanting to go again ever since. All she has asked for is a picture with Ozzie owl, does anybody know where our feathered friend usually resides before a match? 

Which stand are you in ? South or Grandstand generally best for a pic with Ozzie 

Just wait near front of whichever stand you’re in - they come round the front of all stands 

They are usually outside the Megastore before games. See a lot of kids having their pictures taken with them there.

There is also the new fan zone there now, so they I would imagine that Ozzie Owl will be there.

Edited by Miffed

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

It's £30 which is a similar price they charged us for a evening kick off live on sky.

He should just admit it that Norwich are poo and he can't be bothered. :tango:

I stand corrected! I’ll tell the tight arse to stop giving me duff information and he should go and support his team!

Guest addedtime
On 04/05/2018 at 23:57, owlster said:

In buttlins by any chance ???

No, it was the Mablethorpe one. Cheaper!