Looks quite busy for Sunday...

39 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Norwich have decent away support considering majority of games are a very long journey, they took 700 to Preston other week so should easily sell over a 1,000 probably nearer 1,500 tickets for Sunday being last game of season, amazingly we're one of there closer trips.

29,169 my prediction. 

Agreed. Always one of the best set of travelling fans there is.

Will always remember last game of 2007/08 season when they came and completely filled the Lepp, both upper and lower (with no seats netted off). In fact every seat in the ground was taken apart from the NW corner and total attendance was over 36K (back when we were allowed to have that many in). Both teams had something to play for that game though in neither were safe from relegation.  

Edit: I remembered we both stayed up, but had forgotten who went down that season, so I check. Future League Two perennials Coventry City escaped the drop, with future Premier League champions went down. Funny old game. 

Edited by Owl At Risk

28 minutes ago, Owl At Risk said:

Agreed. Always one of the best set of travelling fans there is.

Will always remember last game of 2007/08 season when they came and completely filled the Lepp, both upper and lower (with no seats netted off). In fact every seat in the ground was taken apart from the NW corner and total attendance was over 36K (back when we were allowed to have that many in). Both teams had something to play for that game though in neither were safe from relegation.  

Edit: I remembered we both stayed up, but had forgotten who went down that season, so I check. Future League Two perennials Coventry City escaped the drop, with future Premier League champions went down. Funny old game. 

I also remember that game. They didn't sell out the bottom tier. 

Not even a quarter full if I remember correctly.

Can remember much further back and they brought about 12k for their promotion in 83? 

We won with a late winner, Bannister just beating a fan (Mr Wilson I believe) to the winning header.

They were still promoted everyone went home happy, apart from (a 13 year old)  me and my mate who were made to drop our cherished pieces of turf after the ensuing pitch invasion by an over zealous (aka miserable) copper.

Think they will again bring good numbers, considering the distance and it's a nothing game really. Decent fans Norwich.

6 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Annual trip to Hillsborough for some as it provides an opportunity to run on the pitch and try to grab a shirt to flog on e-bay.

Yes but everyone hates this season's shirt. lol

Guest addedtime

I'm in Skegness this weekend for my son's footy tournament so there'll be one empty seat on the kop.

34 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

If I’d known dion Dublin was gonna end up on homes under the flaming hammer I’d have booed him instead of applauding him off the pitch in the previously mentioned game

Gnomes under the hammer would have made better viewing, could have shifted all those evil things from the club shop in one go :carlosswfc:

I mean just look at this f'in thing

sheffield-wednesday-anti-blades_360_f847c43580679a82ee9ead94a81e8d9e.jpg

Edited by helmut_rooster

Guest Maxine

Bank holiday the weather forecast is good a chance to show appreciation to some of our players I'm not surprised we've sold so many tickets. 

Chansiri must do his nut!

Offers part timers vastly reduced tickets for an important league match - hardly any bother to turn up 

Normal pricing for an absolute nothing match - they lap it up!!

3 minutes ago, Michael Crawford said:

Some people have to work on Saturdays - I get one Saturday off every six weeks so when it's a Sunday I can go !!.

Sorry mate Dorothy phoned in sick, see you Sunday.

PS have a nice weekend.

Im off to watch WBA v Spurs with a Villa fan from chelmsley wood as weve no game,hes hoping the albion get tonked and go down tomorra.in with the baggies mob should be fun day as hes not a quiet lad and hes going in his villa shirt,be my 2nd time in the home end at the hawthornes,last time was with some mates from chelsea!

Looking foreward to the game sunday,always colourfull when the canaries pack the away end out,I was at the game where Banno dented their celebrations briefly,young Tony Simmons came on as a late sub,its a nothing game for both clubs so id expect a few changes to the normal match day line up,chance to blood a couple,be nice to see young Hirst get a run in the shirt,if only for the novelty value,put the properganda aside for a day and all be football fans,alas its maybe a step too far for the decision makers

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:16, OWL1969 said:

I also remember that game. They didn't sell out the bottom tier. 

Not even a quarter full if I remember correctly.

Can remember much further back and they brought about 12k for their promotion in 83? 

We won with a late winner, Bannister just beating a fan (Mr Wilson I believe) to the winning header.

They were still promoted everyone went home happy, apart from (a 13 year old)  me and my mate who were made to drop our cherished pieces of turf after the ensuing pitch invasion by an over zealous (aka miserable) copper.

Think they will again bring good numbers, considering the distance and it's a nothing game really. Decent fans Norwich.

So come on ID Mr Wilson so we can interview him ?

10 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

So come on ID Mr Wilson so we can interview him ?

I Don't know him that well, he used to drink in Horse and Jockey as he lived across road from it.

I haven't seen him in about 25 years, think he moved away from Sheffield, I used to know his brother very well, not seen him for a couple of years either.

10 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Im off to watch WBA v Spurs with a Villa fan from chelmsley wood as weve no game,hes hoping the albion get tonked and go down tomorra.in with the baggies mob should be fun day as hes not a quiet lad and hes going in his villa shirt,be my 2nd time in the home end at the hawthornes,last time was with some mates from chelsea!

Looking foreward to the game sunday,always colourfull when the canaries pack the away end out,I was at the game where Banno dented their celebrations briefly,young Tony Simmons came on as a late sub,its a nothing game for both clubs so id expect a few changes to the normal match day line up,chance to blood a couple,be nice to see young Hirst get a run in the shirt,if only for the novelty value,put the properganda aside for a day and all be football fans,alas its maybe a step too far for the decision makers

nah sod that,

he had the chance to wear the shirt on loads of occasions this season, you could even argue we needed him for a while,

but greed & delusion put paid to that, from his side.

fizz him.