Looks quite busy for Sunday...

grandstand looks pretty full too, nowt near us, only place where there's good availability is behind the posts on kop.

forecast, bank hol & last game of season definitely helping but should be 28-29k I reckon

52 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

If you want tickets, especially for the North Stand - get them soon, there is not many left.

Neil you are supposed to log in as @Owlstalk on these threads!

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Probably because of the new kit reveal on the last match... 

Whether it's true or not will be another matter... although we better win if we do come out in the new kit.. 

Don't think teams are allowed to change strip during season once disclosed.. Think only chance would be pre-season unveil at friendly match

Edited by owls-swfc

6 hours ago, owls-swfc said:

Don't think teams are allowed to change strip during season once disclosed.. Think only chance would be pre-season unveil at friendly match

A few teams use the last match to show the kit for next season, I've seen it plenty of times unless there has been a change in rules? We've just never been that organised.

19 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

Can't see anymore than 26k. Makes a big difference when the away team only bring 300. The last couple of home games I thought looked busy, so was surprised when less than 25k. 

Norwich have decent away support considering majority of games are a very long journey, they took 700 to Preston other week so should easily sell over a 1,000 probably nearer 1,500 tickets for Sunday being last game of season, amazingly we're one of there closer trips.

29,169 my prediction. 

Edited by bradowl