One image sums it up for Atdhe

On 01/05/2018 at 13:35, room0035 said:

Nah he is not that good modern day Andy Booth more like.

Bright scored goals every where he went he had two good feet and was a decent knock on No 10 - Nuihu's heading for a big man is very poor a lot like Peter Crouch when you have his height it has to be a weapon and with him it isn't.

Get some of the bulk off in the summer, maybe come back a bit more mobile and be able to play the full 90 minutes and also get rid of that stupid beard and maybe we might have a striker in him to help us push up the league next season.

So what are Daves bad points FFS. The guy as got us where we are this season without our over paid pre madonnas and you still haven't a decent word even slagging his beard. 

49 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

So what are Daves bad points FFS. The guy as got us where we are this season without our over paid pre madonnas and you still haven't a decent word even slagging his beard. 

Dave could be a decent championship striker but with everyone fit he will get limited playing time, to improve himself he needs to lose some of the wright he is carrying to improve his mobility around the pitch making him a better player. As for the point about the heading for a 6 ft 6"+ player his heading is crap. He needs to work on it to improve his game.

But don't worry about reading the article you just take you snippet to have a go like usual.

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

with everyone fit he will get limited playing time

Possibly. ... I get the impression though that Jos will pick horses for courses and different players depending on what system and tactics he plays on any given day. 

I might be wrong..but I think we'll see a  moving away from cramming our 'big names' into the team just for the sake of it. 

We'll see next season...

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Possibly. ... I get the impression though that Jos will pick horses for courses and different players depending on what system and tactics he plays on any given day. 

I might be wrong..but I think we'll see a  moving away from cramming our 'big names' into the team just for the sake of it. 

We'll see next season...

I just want a team that play from the first minute every game lol

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Dave could be a decent championship striker but with everyone fit he will get limited playing time, to improve himself he needs to lose some of the wright he is carrying to improve his mobility around the pitch making him a better player. As for the point about the heading for a 6 ft 6"+ player his heading is crap. He needs to work on it to improve his game.

But don't worry about reading the article you just take you snippet to have a go like usual.

Snippet from what. Backtracking as usual. You slated him and started to get personal about him. So what the hell as is beard got to do with it. If that is all you can find fault then expect a little flak. So is heading is crap. Give me the name of any player in this league where is all round ability is without flaw.  FF, BB, GH all have flaws in their game but lets pick on big Dave. I suppose its the norm to have two and three players on him when he as the ball or havent you noticed that. Its the work he does for his team mates you seem to have overlooked  and the odd goal he as knocked this season. I would say he as been a fairly decent asset to the team this season. 

4 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

I think he may turn us down! Just a gut feeling I have. Hope I'm wrong! 

His stock is high in terms of where he sits at the bargaining table.

He's come in and played whilst higher earners have been out of form or not fit and helped us secure Championship safety when we were perilously dipping. 

I doubt he's one or the top earners but he's got a decent hand to play in negotiations now. 

Also recent form might give him a few suitors who are willing to pay him a bit more. 

Though he's never particularly stuck me as the type who's motivation has been in purely monetary terms.