One image sums it up for Atdhe

6 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

That's the spirit mate ..

Tiny bit of positives in there 

Well done, didn't hurt did it ? lol

Not a fan of beards make you older than you are unless its a big guy with a red sack. lol

3 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Our modern day Mark Bright ....

He was also underrated and prepared to not be the star of the show.

He didn't do to badly playing alongside Ian Wright either before he came to Wednesday

bright.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Another who took a lot of stick despite being top scorer 3 years on the spin and popping up with some vital goals.

"He's scored 20 goals FFS!"

"Yeah well, he should have scored 40"

How did Brighty miss that sitter in the FA cup final replay. Hitting the post from 6 yards and in that moment my dream of seeing us lift the cup in my lifetime went up in smoke. FFS.

9 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

How did Brighty miss that sitter in the FA cup final replay. Hitting the post from 6 yards and in that moment my dream of seeing us lift the cup in my lifetime went up in smoke. FFS.

Some people blame him. 

I blame the club for replacing the lucky white turnover on the sock with a black one and upsetting the Gods 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I seem to remember a worse one for Rosenthial for Liverpool from about 1 yard out.

22 minutes ago, MrsHall said:

Loved how he grounded that Leeds fkr into the snow before banging it home. I think that's my favourite moment from the season. UTO.

My 5 year old son replays that repeatedly on my phone. John Pearson's reaction always makes me smile, even after the 200th time of listening.

lol

7 hours ago, MrsHall said:

Loved how he grounded that Leeds fkr into the snow before banging it home. I think that's my favourite moment from the season. UTO.

Was actually stunned he didn't get pulled for it.

Usually gets pulled up for things he hasn't even done!

8 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

We have compared Forestieri to Carbone.  So why not.

Next on the agenda.

Is Tom Lees actually better than Des Walker and will Adam Reach turn out to be better than Chris Waddle.

lees better than walker.. put the ale down bud as for Nuhui average of about 5 goals a season over 5 years,don't fully understand the love,the kids a trier but that's about it,if we wan't to get to the premier he ain't the answer

1 hour ago, brando said:

lees better than walker.. put the ale down bud as for Nuhui average of about 5 goals a season over 5 years,don't fully understand the love,the kids a trier but that's about it,if we wan't to get to the premier he ain't the answer

I was actually saying all a player has to do is have a few great games then some on here think he is better than some of our all time greatest players.

10 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

That's the spirit mate ..

Tiny bit of positives in there 

Well done, didn't hurt did it ? lol

I bet it's hurting like hell lol   How does shaving off your beard make you a better player ?? FFS lol Mebbe if Jos shaves his tache we'll find we have unearthed the next Ferguson :duntmatter:

FFS

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

I remember this, don't remember it being so blurry though lol

Get thesen dahn to specsavers lad. lol (other opticians are available but specsavers are the one usually used when humour is called for)

FFS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I bet it's hurting like hell lol   How does shaving off your beard make you a better player ?? FFS lol Mebbe if Jos shaves his tache we'll find we have unearthed the next Ferguson :duntmatter:

FFS

Let's not Rush Room 0035 cognac 

Tiny steps yeah?  .....

lol

• Haha 1