Lee Cattermole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

4 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I'd not only sign him, I'd make him club captain for us next year. Exactly the kind of combative midfielder we need with Hutch not able to feature regularly. I'd keep Hutch as cover for centre half and centre midfield duties when we need him.

Would imagine he'll be available too.

these people are neg this aint got aclue,would be a major signing

1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Nah, he's gash and if we are looking at the top 2 then we need better .. his best days are behind him and he's a mid table to bottom champ midfielder ..

really.wow look at out front 2 ffs Nuhui and Joao top 6 next year no chance !!!!

Guest Hillsborough Mole
19 minutes ago, brando said:

pelupussy or Cattermole.no brainer ffs

Exactly

Beggars belief

4 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I'd not only sign him, I'd make him club captain for us next year. Exactly the kind of combative midfielder we need with Hutch not able to feature regularly. I'd keep Hutch as cover for centre half and centre midfield duties when we need him.

No thanks . 

2 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Ive gone back 6 years - since Sam was more active in his career.

Cattermole

Apps 152 (25 games a season)

Yellows 46

Average 3.3 games per yellow card

Hutch

Apps 113 (19 games a season)

Yellows 44

Average 2.5 games per yellow card.

Seems like Cattermole is the picture of discipline compared to Hutch... and you get more games out of him too

Actually - with an average of 25 games plus 19 games - thats 44 games a season - which would pretty much perfectly fit a Championship season too lol (maybe get Semedo back for the other 2)

How many reds?

I might be wrong but seem to recall Cattermole getting 3 in three games (excluding the games he was suspended for). Hutch has had more than his fair share of reds, but I'd be surprised if Cattermole isn't way ahead of him.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
17 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

How many reds?

I might be wrong but seem to recall Cattermole getting 3 in three games (excluding the games he was suspended for). Hutch has had more than his fair share of reds, but I'd be surprised if Cattermole isn't way ahead of him.

Cattermole 4

Hutch 5

5 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

We don’t need another dressing room mole. 

6 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Ageing midfielder who has just suffered multiple relegations.

No thanks.

6 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Lv0vDic.gif&token=AQAAMIPnWhHpemoaFs2QhL

He has had injury problems in the past. An average of 25 games per season is not good enough and as you get older things do not get better.

his record this season is mediocre in the league he is not the player who burst on the scene with Middlesbrough many years ago.

We need legs and energy not volterene and banadages.

6 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

JUst what we need ,another 30 year old on 25k ,with back to back relegations to boot 

Tell me about it ! Words fail. Why would anyone want this kind of dross when we are stuck with numerous ageing ,deadwood crocks we can’t shift . I know let’s add another 

Christ no. 

Pretty sure the op has been a pretty ardent critic of the club under Chansiri and has been less than impressed with much of our recruitment. 

Accordingly, I find the suggestion of signing Cattermole - a 30-year-old, who has been crap for years, and will want a fair old wage - to be pretty staggering. 

• Like 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Id love to know how many games all of the people who are writing him off have actually seen him playing. lol

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Id love to know how many games all of the people who are writing him off have actually seen him playing. lol

He's played in the Prem (poorly) for the last several years.