Lee Cattermole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole
19 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Over 100 cardings in his career. 

I like a tackler but this lad makes Hutch look a picture of discipline 

Ive gone back 6 years - since Sam was more active in his career.

Cattermole

Apps 152 (25 games a season)

Yellows 46

Average 3.3 games per yellow card

Hutch

Apps 113 (19 games a season)

Yellows 44

Average 2.5 games per yellow card.

Seems like Cattermole is the picture of discipline compared to Hutch... and you get more games out of him too

Actually - with an average of 25 games plus 19 games - thats 44 games a season - which would pretty much perfectly fit a Championship season too lol (maybe get Semedo back for the other 2)

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, Hookowl said:

If this report is true we can't afford him.

Who are the highest paid players at Sunderland AFC? The highest paid player at Sunderland is Lee Cattermole on £50,000 which is a lot for a Championship team.

Not as much as Rhodes then (reportedly)

Just now, Hillsborough Mole said:

Not as much as Rhodes then (reportedly)

I know but we can't afford him either really.

Not much we can do about it but getting another massive wage on the books would only worsen the situation.

13 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

If this report is true we can't afford him.

Who are the highest paid players at Sunderland AFC? The highest paid player at Sunderland is Lee Cattermole on £50,000 which is a lot for a Championship team.

Isn't that the Rodwell on £70k/week - it's been well publicised this season, and that he'll still rake in £44k/week in League One if he stays at Sunderland?

4 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Isn't that the Rodwell on £70k/week - it's been well publicised this season, and that he'll still rake in £44k/week in League One if he stays at Sunderland?

Yes different reports say different things but he's another one we can't afford.

Personally I wouldn't want any of Sunderland's players anyway.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, satellitekid said:

Sunderland fans on the Championship said his legs have gone.  Everyone who sits around me has had their fill of me complaining every time David Jones gets on the field. I'll subject them all to a season of cattermole complaints if we bring him in :carlosswfc:

They didnt look bad when we played them a few weeks ago. He was the best player for me

Why don't we sign 'Mad' Frankie Fraser? Admittedly he's dead but arguably still more mobile than Cattermole, isn't named after one vegetable and two animals and is definitely the sort to command respect. The downside is that he might get as mad as a lorry but you need a bit of fire to get out of this division, with the small caveat that you don't.

Edited by PopePiusX
  • Haha 1