Lee Cattermole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

spent most of last nights game not believing he was still at sunderland

what a shame we are in such a mess we cant sign him on loan.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
On 30/04/2018 at 14:10, Hillsborough Mole said:

I'd not only sign him, I'd make him club captain for us next year. Exactly the kind of combative midfielder we need with Hutch not able to feature regularly. I'd keep Hutch as cover for centre half and centre midfield duties when we need him.

Would imagine he'll be available too.

If we're out of our embargo on the same terms as Brum - I'd be on the phone to Sunderland and offer to take Cattermole for the season - pay them £10k a week towards his wages and make him club captain

Let him kick arse in midfield - and send Pelupessy back to Holland. Him and Bannan would be a great pairing.

4 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

If we're out of our embargo on the same terms as Brum - I'd be on the phone to Sunderland and offer to take Cattermole for the season - pay them £10k a week towards his wages and make him club captain

Let him kick arse in midfield - and send Pelupessy back to Holland. Him and Bannan would be a great pairing.

Two points:

1) Are you on crack? You want to make a loan player with not the first idea about the club, the players, the city or the fans captain?! 

2) He's a wrong side of 30, horrible, ill-disciplined excuse for a player, who the fans don't think is good enough for a pub league Sunderland side.

Just now, Minton said:

Two points:

1) Are you on crack? You want to make a loan player with not the first idea about the club, the players, the city or the fans captain?! 

2) He's a wrong side of 30, horrible, ill-disciplined excuse for a player, who the fans don't think is good enough for a pub league Sunderland side.

Other than that though. Sounds good.

• Haha 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
7 minutes ago, Minton said:

Two points:

What the hell does understandin the city have to do with being a club captain?? lol

Are YOU on crack??  Thats a classic that one

(by the way - his disciplinary record is nowhere near as bad as Hutchinsons)

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

On 30/04/2018 at 14:10, Hillsborough Mole said:

I'd not only sign him, I'd make him club captain for us next year. Exactly the kind of combative midfielder we need with Hutch not able to feature regularly. I'd keep Hutch as cover for centre half and centre midfield duties when we need him.

you only want him cause his name ends in mole

• Haha 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
11 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

you only want him cause his name ends in mole

Shush

Im hoping nobody notices

It's WAY worse than Hutch's.

As I said on the previous page:

On 17/08/2018 at 00:30, Minton said:

Worst disciplinary record in the history of the premier league (a red or yellow card every 2.9 games)

Guest Hillsborough Mole
3 minutes ago, Minton said:

It's WAY worse than Hutch's.

As I said on the previous page:

On 30/04/2018 at 16:40, Hillsborough Mole said:

Ive gone back 6 years - since Sam was more active in his career.

Cattermole

Apps 152 (25 games a season)

Yellows 46

Average 3.3 games per yellow card

Hutch

Apps 113 (19 games a season)

Yellows 44

Average 2.5 games per yellow card.

Seems like Cattermole is the picture of discipline compared to Hutch... and you get more games out of him too

Actually - with an average of 25 games plus 19 games - thats 44 games a season - which would pretty much perfectly fit a Championship season too lol (maybe get Semedo back for the other 2)

Where are those stats from? And you can't just airbrush out Cattermole's earlier seasons of naughtiness to suit your narrative!

Cos the ones I can see are:

Hutch total career: 143 Apps, 40 yellows, 1 red - Yellow every 322 minutes, red every 12870 mins*

Cattermole career: 353 Apps, 109 yellows, 4 reds - Yellow every 291 minutes, red every 7942 mins*

*Assuming 90 mins played (which isn't quite true, but applied to both)

Basically, Cattermole is a horrible conker

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 14.43.39.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 14.43.47.png

Guest Hillsborough Mole
29 minutes ago, Minton said:

Where are those stats from? And you can't just airbrush out Cattermole's earlier seasons of naughtiness to suit your narrative!

Cos the ones I can see are:

Hutch total career: 143 Apps, 40 yellows, 1 red - Yellow every 322 minutes, red every 12870 mins*

Cattermole career: 353 Apps, 109 yellows, 4 reds - Yellow every 291 minutes, red every 7942 mins*

*Assuming 90 mins played (which isn't quite true, but applied to both)

Basically, Cattermole is a horrible conker

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 14.43.39.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 14.43.47.png

I think his disciplinary record in the last 6 years is entirely appropriate

Is this thread real? Lee Cattermole! really. My word. For all that is holy please don't sign him please. I think we can do better. I mean putting a traffic cone in the centre circle would be better. So playing Hunt, Preston and others would be better i think.

6 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

Is this thread real? Lee Cattermole! really. My word. For all that is holy please don't sign him please. I think we can do better. I mean putting a traffic cone in the centre circle would be better. So playing Hunt, Preston and others would be better i think.

Stop worrying he won't be signing, nor anyone else for that matter.

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 14:10, Hillsborough Mole said:

He is definately available, just at what cost?.

Just be cause we got out of the FFP mess, by the skin of our teeth, it doesn't mean we can go on multi million £ spending spree.