Lee Cattermole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

1 hour ago, GazBricks said:

He's absolutely garbage. People complain about how many bookings Hutchinson gets - This bloke will be double that.

He's been the skipper of a team with the worst mentality in the football league for the past 2 seasons not one bit what we need

1 hour ago, welsOwl74 said:

JUst what we need ,another 30 year old on 25k ,with back to back relegations to boot 

Exactly. 

The sort of signing we need to be moving away from. 

Rich has beens at the end of their career looking for a final payday. 

1 hour ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I'd not only sign him, I'd make him club captain for us next year. Exactly the kind of combative midfielder we need with Hutch not able to feature regularly. I'd keep Hutch as cover for centre half and centre midfield duties when we need him.

Would imagine he'll be available too.

"NEJ!"

:luhukay:

1 hour ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I'd not only sign him, I'd make him club captain for us next year. Exactly the kind of combative midfielder we need with Hutch not able to feature regularly. I'd keep Hutch as cover for centre half and centre midfield duties when we need him.

Would imagine he'll be available too.

You actually talk sense when it comes to finances (loans) but when it comes to football (on this occasion) absolute flipping poo !

• Haha 2

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Are we really suggesting that every Sunderland player is crap because theyve been relegated?

Really??

12 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Are we really suggesting that every Sunderland player is crap because theyve been relegated?

Really??

No maybe not. But they're a joke players refusing to play, just a squad full of bad eggs and wage thief's. Got a couple of decent players but nothing i hope Wednesday are gonna go after

We need some height and power in this team. A Cameroonian monster who eats 6 chickens for breakfast. Modern day Olifinjana. 

Also need a vocal centre half. Jagielka on a free would be my pick, but no idea whether that would be in budget. 

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

We need some height and power in this team. A Cameroonian monster who eats 6 chickens for breakfast. Modern day Olifinjana. 

Also need a vocal centre half. Jagielka on a free would be my pick, but no idea whether that would be in budget. 

Don't think people realise how close the Jagielka link was to happening last close season.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Isnt Jagielka over 30? from the Premier League looking for a last payday? (I'd take him as well :-) )

Just checked. Hes 35. That would definitely fit in lol