Lee Cattermole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole
5 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

He is definately available, just at what cost?.

Just be cause we got out of the FFP mess, by the skin of our teeth, it doesn't mean we can go on multi million £ spending spree.

Thats the whole point - and the best bit

Its likely we can only sign players up to £10k a week - offer Sunderland that and they'll snatch our hands off for a loan

14 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Thats the whole point - and the best bit

Its likely we can only sign players up to £10k a week - offer Sunderland that and they'll snatch our hands off for a loan

It really is hard to work out when you are being serious and when you are on the wind up, not sure what you get out of that but hope it is fulfilling!

Why would Sunderland accept £10K per a week for a player on £35K per week? Do you not think another club in a better financial position than us would have already offered that if he is as effective as you suggest he would be (despite all evidence of the last 2 seasons suggesting to the contrary)?  

55 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Its likely we can only sign players up to £10k a week

And what is that based on? Your own assumptions? Insider knowledge? Glanced at our accounts or EFL embargo release terms? Had a gurgle on Milan's phone?

Guest Hillsborough Mole
11 minutes ago, Minton said:

And what is that based on? Your own assumptions? 

8 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

If we're out of our embargo on the same terms as Brum - I'd be on the phone to Sunderland and offer to take Cattermole for the season - pay them £10k a week towards his wages and make him club captain

Let him kick arse in midfield - and send Pelupessy back to Holland. Him and Bannan would be a great pairing.

Yes

On 30/04/2018 at 14:10, Hirst1867 said:

I'd not only sign him, I'd make him club captain for us next year. Exactly the kind of combative midfielder we need with Hutch not able to feature regularly. I'd keep Hutch as cover for centre half and centre midfield duties when we need him.

Would imagine he'll be available too.

imageproxy (2).jpeg

• Haha 6