Lee Cattermole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I'd not only sign him, I'd make him club captain for us next year. Exactly the kind of combative midfielder we need with Hutch not able to feature regularly. I'd keep Hutch as cover for centre half and centre midfield duties when we need him.

Would imagine he'll be available too.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Yes 30. which doesnt really fit in with the buy players we can sell in future - but we dont really do that anyway

I don't know really.

On one hand he'd be a combative midfielder we'd need.

On other hand he'd be another over 30 ex-Prem player who'd be on a fair whack looking for a last pay day.

I wouldn't be dissappointed if he signed, but I also wouldn't be dissappointed if he didn't.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I don't know really.

On one hand he'd be a combative midfielder we'd need.

On other hand he'd be another over 30 ex-Prem player who'd be on a fair whack looking for a last pay day.

I wouldn't be dissappointed if he signed, but I also wouldn't be dissappointed if he didn't.

Is that a fence you're sat on? :-)

He's absolutely garbage. People complain about how many bookings Hutchinson gets - This bloke will be double that.

He's been the skipper of a team with the worst mentality in the football league for the past 2 seasons not one bit what we need

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

I'd not only sign him, I'd make him club captain for us next year. Exactly the kind of combative midfielder we need with Hutch not able to feature regularly. I'd keep Hutch as cover for centre half and centre midfield duties when we need him.

Would imagine he'll be available too.

Been an integral part of Sunderland's downfall for the past two years, can't pass water and gets suspended as often as Hutch gets injured, what's not to like!

I don't mean this in an ignorant way but he's a loser...

He's not won anything ..

A Runner up, we need winners playing for us 

He would have been better suited to a Boxing career with his temperament.

He Would have won a lot of Silver medals mind ....

It's a No for me

Not for me thanks he is 30, has injury issues as i think he missed the whole of 2015/16 because of injury, he also like to get in trouble off the pitch if I remember rightly and I can imagine he is on decent wages at Sunderland. There are better option available who we can improve and develop as players his career can only go one way now.