Hopefully same won't happen to Kieran Lee...

Cross your fingers because as things currently stand we’ll be able to forget this seasons fitness and Injury management debacle. Any of our players suffering long term or career ending injury would mean it’s legacy lived on.

If Lee is retiring, like some on here are suggesting, he’s going about it in a very odd way. Regularly training at Middlewood with other players such as Loovens, Westwood and Abdi. 

Lee will be back next season imo. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

If he was to retire,if I was him I'd be sueing Carlos and "fitness coaches"

Be a difficult case that especially given that I believe he was advised to "retire" before he had even signed for us

2 hours ago, vulva said:

If Lee is retiring, like some on here are suggesting, he’s going about it in a very odd way. Regularly training at Middlewood with other players such as Loovens, Westwood and Abdi. 

lolRegularly.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, vulva said:

You had me there until you said Abdi.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Cohen came on against Bristol City last match, on 89th min but 3 knee surgeries has left him unable to go another season.

I imagine he was out of contract, as it would be some dillema for a footballer to give up X amount of cash, I bet afew would try every trick under the sun to delay retirement and keep collecting their cash.