Reach 8

Pelupessy7

Bannan 9

Reach 8

Forestieri 7

Nuhiu 7

Joao 7

ya missed one pal 

Nah mate, only saw him up the right hand side, where he covered every blade of grass, didn't see him in the area

And he headed the ball twice in the first half

Would have been my man of the match, if Bannan hadn't bossed it

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

erm.......soz Hoots but you've got the wrong end of the stick........he meant you missed Reach out of the goalie category, as you put him in defence, midfield and attack.

Can understand the confusion, I thought he meant Matias at first, but quite understandable why you missed him out.

god I'm bored.

Funny how people see the game differently- after starring in quite a few games recently I thought Bannan was pretty terrible yesterday. At least 7 times he tried a lofted ball and just gave it straight to one of their defender's heads/out of play..

Edited by robswfc

1 hour ago, Weshallovercome said:

erm.......soz Hoots but you've got the wrong end of the stick........he meant you missed Reach out of the goalie category, as you put him in defence, midfield and attack.

Can understand the confusion, I thought he meant Matias at first, but quite understandable why you missed him out.

god I'm bored.

No confusion

I didn’t put him in goal because I didn’t see him play there

Saw him plenty at fullback, midfield, and in attack though, he was everywhere up and down that line

As for Bannan, I thought he was awesome, he controlled the tempo of the game, Wolves have been sweeping everyone away, yet there was times when they couldn’t get the ball off us

Some of our short passing, one touch play was beautiful to watch

I really enjoyed the game and never fault under pressure until Pelupessy played that back pass

Wolves were up for it, they had a big crowd behind them, we more than held our own, and deserved the point

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Sorry, I was that bored I didn't read your post right.

I do agree with you about Reach, although I wish he'd learn to tackle and not be so nesh.

As for Bannan, I've got to admit under Carlos I thought he held us back, everything came through him and it stifled our midfield as he was always positioned so deep, but under Jos I've seen a different Bannan, he's playing with freedom, he'll never be an offensive midfielder imo, but he's been class since he came back from injury, yesterday his close control was mesmeric at times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

Sorry, I was that bored I didn't read your post right.

I do agree with you about Reach, although I wish he'd learn to tackle and not be so nesh.

As for Bannan, I've got to admit under Carlos I thought he held us back, everything came through him and it stifled our midfield as he was always positioned so deep, but under Jos I've seen a different Bannan, he's playing with freedom, he'll never be an offensive midfielder imo, but he's been class since he came back from injury, yesterday his close control was mesmeric at times.

This is spot on and well put. 

Jos is getting the best out of his players, particularly Bannan. 

I dont feel that Carlos did.