#SWFC Kit - Last chance for 50% off

BORUKOV SHeffield Wednesday.jpg

The half price offer on all 2017/18 replica kit and training wear is coming to an end!

The 50% reduction has been running throughout April, which concludes this coming Monday.

All three replica kits and training wear of the players and coaches are included, with limited availability in certain styles and sizes.

The 50% offer is available in store and at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop.

Owlstalk Shop

Can't bring myself to buy it.

Only purchased 1 shirt since our departure from stripes, and that was an away top for my Nephew.

Feel like I should, with it being the Anniversary, mind you it's been one to forget. Might have been more tempted had it been a great season.

It's just the wrong shirt, worn during a largely awful year.

So its going back up to full price when the season finishes next week ,and we need to shift the remaining stock before the new kit goes on sale ? :picnic:

What they should be doing is reducing it further to get rid of the stock. Who exactly is in charge of our commercial side ? 

Think of all the great teams in this country and you’ll get a common theme.

Man City - solid sky blue

Man Utd - solid red

Arsenal - solid red body

Chelsea - solid blue body

Leicester City - solid blue body

It is clear to me that the footballing gods value only one thing and that is solid blue. When is the last time a team in stripes became champions of England? 

Call on Dave Richards if you want, call on lack of parachute payments or heavy debt, call on rubbish players and investment but honestly these are just minor issues. The real reason is...we played in stripes. 

Don't change us back Mr C!

3 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Man Utd - solid red

Arsenal - solid red body

It is clear to me that the footballing gods value only one thing and that is solid blue. When is the last time a team in stripes became champions of England? 

Call on Dave Richards if you want, call on lack of parachute payments or heavy debt, call on rubbish players and investment but honestly these are just minor issues. The real reason is...we played in stripes. 

What a load of b0llocks. 

:tango::tango::tango:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Man Utd - solid red

Arsenal - solid red body

T-Rex - Solid Gold Easy Action ..

lolHey Hey Hey...........

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

I'm being optimistic here......

Hopefully this means we've learnt the lessons of last season and we're having the push to sell as new stock is due to arrive very soon.

We'll then just rid ourselves of the old stock cut our losses and donate it somewhere appropriate.

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Who In their right mind would pay 30 quid for any of them awful shirts ... 

I paid it for the white one. Have been particularly wanting a white one for 5 a side though.

My 5 a side team has played in white for years so I've been wanting a white Wednesday shirt. Had searched my parents high and low for my old chupa chups one but it was nowhere to be seen. Looked on eBay but people often wanted £20 plus for their battered old one.

Meant to get last season's when they reduced it but I missed out so made sure the same didn't happen this time.