George Hirst missing "That's just the way it is"

Guest mkowl

It means he is going, the recent games were just to remind clubs of his existence and now neither party wants an injury to scupper plans

Does anybody know if Ashley Bajer was prevented from playing for first team until contract was signed?. He was on bench early in season then went out of matchday squad.

It was rumoured Thorniley and Clare were blocked. But Clare playedeven though had not signed. This suggested no consistent policy and unfair unless there is another reaso for saying do not play. We have also played 4 senior payers who are out of contract. I do not like to see a policy which is not even handed.

12 minutes ago, Quist said:

Does anybody know if Ashley Bajer was prevented from playing for first team until contract was signed?. He was on bench early in season then went out of matchday squad.

It was rumoured Thorniley and Clare were blocked. But Clare playedeven though had not signed. This suggested no consistent policy and unfair unless there is another reaso for saying do not play. We have also played 4 senior payers who are out of contract. I do not like to see a policy which is not even handed.

My lips are sealed.