EFL's Safe Standing Survey

7 minutes ago, Watson said:

Once they have legalised standing area's then they will rigorously enforce the no standing rule in the seating areas.

Better the devil you know

It was always was like that and should be. In fact it never had to be enforced as people sat in the seats. Even after all seaters were brought in people sat down but in the last 15 years or so the persistent standing started. 

Let those who want to stand go in the safe standing and those who have bought a ticket for a seat not have to stand up for the entire match.

I am all for safe standing

23 minutes ago, Watson said:

Once they have legalised standing area's then they will rigorously enforce the no standing rule in the seating areas.

Better the devil you know?  

Not really, cos the majority that like to sit...will sit...and those who like to stand will have an option...Its mainly self regulating isn't?

Unless of course they go stupid an' chuck people out  for standing up when it gets a tad exciting....can't see that though...

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Not really, cos the majority that like to sit...will sit...and those who like to stand will have an option...Its mainly self regulating isn't?

Unless of course they go stupid an' chuck people out  for standing up when it gets a tad exciting....can't see that though...

I was wondering if demand would outstrip demand and there would still be plenty of 'sitters' who will still stand.  As I can only see a two or three thousand been allowed to stand.

(I prefer to sit by the way)