Fundraising framed and signed items, flash sales.

To confirm @Jack Swfc Belcher made the winning bid for Emerson Thome.

Apologies for the late confirmation. As per the private message if you can please make the £30 donation via the just giving page and we can arrange collection.

Thanks for the support

I'll be putting the final two pieces out for offers over the next couple of days.

Accepting offers from £20 for Steven Fletcher 

Collection from S12 Sheffield 

I'll confirm shortly after 10pm who has made the winning offer and collection can be arranged following donation to just giving link in original post.

20180427_082211.jpg

1 hour ago, Adams12owl said:

£45 for fletcher 

Thanks, to confirm @Adams12owl has made the winning offer.

If you can make donation via the just giving link in the original post and we'll then arrange collection.

Thanks all for the interest.

- Last item will be listed tomorrow.

It's the last of the 10 items today. Thanks for all the support so far.

This final one is a chance to get a piece to remember the pre Chansiri times with with this signed/ framed Chris McGuire and Stevie May piece.

These two in the yellow kit personally remind me of the memorable dramatic Rotherham game

Offers above £20 please as already been offered £20 via Facebook

Thanks for the support all

IMG_1526543847677.jpg

On 14/05/2018 at 21:24, Jack Swfc Belcher said:

£30

Hi @Jack Swfc Belcher

I've not had any contact from yourself on the thread or via private message since I confirmed you'd won the Emerson Thome piece.

Please could you make your donation or contact myself by the end of the day tomorrow. If I haven't had the donation or heard from yourself I'll make available to the other person who has privately offered £30 too.

Thanks 

Just wanted to take a moment to say a massive thanks to all who have donated from OT and externally (Facebook and twitter).

Big shouts to @daztheowl and @Adams12owl for the multiple donations.

Thanks to @OWLSTALKfor pinning the post/support on social media and thanks to @FootballTyper for the support on social media etc.

Finally massive thanks again to Matrix Frames for the donations.

Total raised from the items is £725!!

• Thanks 1

On 17/05/2018 at 23:42, daztheowl said:

Cheers Regi. Am disappointed the contents of mi Wembley jar weren't used for the purpose intended, but absolutely delighted it's gone to such a worthy cause. 

Thanks @daztheowlhopefully this time next year you can say you've not had to spend the Wembley jar money on the trip to London again.........But in better circumstances when we sneak into the top two with a Nuhiu winner on the final day of the season to put us in second place.

You heard it here first 

• Like 2

I've had another generous donation.

@FootballTyper has donated the pictured signed shirt.

We were going to originally make it open for offers for a day but have decided list for longer to give people chance to see what is on offer and make a bid. 

Available for offers until Friday 25th May 10pm.

Winner confirmed shortly after.

Please make donation to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/a-drummond within a few days on confirmation you've won. If donation not made within a few days ill assume you've changed your mind and will offer to others who have bidded 

Screenshot_20180520-230149.jpg

Screenshot_20180520-230215.png

18 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

I've had another generous donation.

@FootballTyper has donated the pictured signed shirt.

We were going to originally make it open for offers for a day but have decided list for longer to give people chance to see what is on offer and make a bid. 

Available for offers until Friday 25th May 10pm.

Winner confirmed shortly after.

Please make donation to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/a-drummond within a few days on confirmation you've won. If donation not made within a few days ill assume you've changed your mind and will offer to others who have bidded 

Screenshot_20180520-230149.jpg

Screenshot_20180520-230215.png

Any offers made?