Fundraising framed and signed items, flash sales.

32 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Have you still got the Pudil and hooper ones?

Yep to clarify for yourself/All I have left:-

-Pudil 

-Hooper

-Thome

-Fletcher

-Large Leppings Lane multiple player piece

-Hunt 

-Rhodes 

-Stevie May and Chris McGuire

As the original post I'd put all items available to gain interest. Though selling individually over the coming days/weeks. 

When I've made a specific item widely available I've put it on Twitter and Facebook groups. I've tried to refer everyone to this thread to make bids but in reality that hasn't always happened. So then I've been trying to keep a few places updated with the highest bid which is ok with one item at a time.

I've had a few people express interest in items I haven't listed yet and I've said they're welcome to make offers on any items (as I don't want to dismiss people's interest) though I'll consider their offer as the opening offer when making the item more widely available 

I'm making the Pudil item widely from now until 10pm tonight. Offers accepted on the Pudil piece from £30 as someone has made this starting offer via Facebook 

As per original post collection is from S12 Sheffield 

Payment made via donation to my just giving page:biggrin:

A reminder of the Pudil piece I'm taking offers for until 10pm. 

Dimensions 52 x 37 cm

20180427_082414.jpg

152498447761465498687.jpg

On offer today is the pictured Rhodes item. Offers accepted until 10pm

I've already had a couple of people very interested in this one. The original intention was to start all at £20 however if I receive a genuine early offer I'll consider the early offer to be a starting price.

Given I'm trying to raise as much as I'm sure you'll agree it would make sense to note the early offer.

For the Rhodes item the highest offer is £80

As all items collection from S12 Sheffield.

Payment made via donation to just giving link in original post.

20180427_082243.jpg

20171223_175759.jpg

4 hours ago, Andrew_Owl said:

When are you going to put the leppings lane one on? Hopefully I don't forget and miss out this time

Hi Andrew,

I feel they'll be quite a bit of interest in The Leppings Lane item so I'll be opening for offers over a couple of days so as to maximise fundraising. More details before the week is done, watch this space....................

Following the first item listed (Nuhiu) only receiving an offer after the end of the listing. I've been also inviting offers on Twitter and Facebook though requesting people use OT as a central point to offer or send me a message. As you'll see from some of other items sold I've then updated OT when offers received externally to here.

However as I've had a number of people ask me questions re the Leppings Lane item from Facebook, Twitter asking dimensions etc I anticipate interest until the end. So I'd encourage anyone making an offer to offer what they're happy/prepared to donate so as not to be potentially disappointed if I get a offer £5/10 higher at the last min.

Thanks for your interest