Jump to content

Fundraising framed and signed items, flash sales.


Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

Hi all, 

 

As you may have seen from my previous fundraising thread read I'm cycling 100 miles (Ride London100,  29th July) fundraising for JDRF 

https://jdrf.org.uk/

https://jdrf.org.uk/information-support/about-type-1-diabetes/

I myself have been type 1 diabetic since age 12 and have taken part in JDRF funded medical research so this a charity close to heart.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/a-drummond

 

Largely thanks to the generous offers from owlstalk members I've smashed my original £500 target. Though that isn't my only good news, I was contacted by a local company in the last few days, Matrix Frames https://www.matrixframes.co/   .They've made a generous donation to my fundraising efforts. In total I have 10 profesiinally framed and signed SWFC teams, all come with individual certificates of authenticity which are either attached to the back of the frame or come as a separate document.

 

I'll be listing these on this thread in no particular order over the course of the next few weeks. All bids starting at £20. However due to the volume of items I have and the size of some of the items these will be collection only from S12 Sheffield (couple of mins in the car from Hollinsend/Gleadless Townend)

 

See items below and keep watching this thread/Owlstalk over the next few weeks. First one will be listed tonight 27.04.18, 8pm - 10pm. Please when making an offer so it's clear to me and others which item your making an offer on please state for example Jordan Rhodes £30. 

I'll put details of the measurements of each item when individually listed.

 

On completion of bidding i will confirm the winning bidder and your donation is to be made via 

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/a-drummond

 

Thanks to @OWLSTALK for supporting my fundraising

 

20180427_082917.jpg

20180427_082825.jpg

20180427_082740.jpg

20180427_082625.jpg

20180427_082537.jpg

20180427_082451.jpg

20180427_082414.jpg

20180427_082328.jpg

20180427_082243.jpg

20180427_082211.jpg

15248155364411131666897.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

How do you bid Regi, been on page, can't see how yer bid, must be getting old. 

Hi Daz, 

 

Apologies if it wasn't clear. My plan is to sell items individually over the next few weeks. 

For example tonight as per post a couple of hours ago I welcomed bids for the signed/framed Nuhiu item. I haven't had any offers so your welcome to make an offer if you like.

Others items will be listed over forthcoming nights. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

PM me with pick up details, I'll stick £40 on funding page. Unless someone wants to make a last minute bid on here. 

Hi Daz,

It's well after 10pm and no one else has come forward with a higher offer so Atdhe is yours.

Thanks for the offer much appreciated. I'll PM you and we'll sort

 

To everyone else reading the thread I'll be taking bids on a further item from 8pm tomorrow so watch this space......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

Hi Daz,

It's well after 10pm and no one else has come forward with a higher offer so Atdhe is yours.

Thanks for the offer much appreciated. I'll PM you and we'll sort

 

To everyone else reading the thread I'll be taking bids on a further item from 8pm tomorrow so watch this space......

 

Cheers Regi, donation made. Didn't realise to make bids on here, still recovering from last weekends stag do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

 

Cheers Regi, donation made. Didn't realise to make bids on here, still recovering from last weekends stag do. 

No worries, sounds like a very good stag do.

I get a feeling from tonight opening offers for just a couple of hours may not allow for suffient exposure and chance for people to bid. 

So tomorrow I'll be welcoming offers from the start of the day until 10pm on one of the items.

 

Watch this space everyone....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

No worries, sounds like a very good stag do.

I get a feeling from tonight opening offers for just a couple of hours may not allow for suffient exposure and chance for people to bid. 

So tomorrow I'll be welcoming offers from the start of the day until 10pm on one of the items.

 

Watch this space everyone....

yeah that will work better. i didnt notice this thread till midnight!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So it's matchday!! Which seems a good time to look back on one of the most memorable games of the Chansiri era.

 

The next item open for offers is this genuinely lovely piece celebrating the 3-0 win over Arsenal in 2015 signed by the 2015-16 squad as per certificate of authenticity on the reverse.

 

The items dimensions are 25 x 28 inches

 

- Offers accepted from £20

- Last bid accepted 10pm,  Saturday 28.04.18

- Buyer to collect from S12 Sheffield, few mins drive from Hollinsend/Gleadless Townend tramstops.

- Payment to be made via donation to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/a-drummond

20180428_000705.jpg

15248710371711592953869.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

No worries, sounds like a very good stag do.

I get a feeling from tonight opening offers for just a couple of hours may not allow for suffient exposure and chance for people to bid. 

So tomorrow I'll be welcoming offers from the start of the day until 10pm on one of the items.

 

Watch this space everyone....

Yes, that definitely makes sense.

 

I'm not saying that I would have bid for the Nuhiu pic, but I didn't get the opportunity.

 

Unless you're in a desperate hurry to get rid of the items, I'd be inclined to leave each offer open for 48 hours or so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, ReginaldD said:

So it's matchday!! Which seems a good time to look back on one of the most memorable games of the Chansiri era.

 

The next item open for offers is this genuinely lovely piece celebrating the 3-0 win over Arsenal in 2015 signed by the 2015-16 squad as per certificate of authenticity on the reverse.

 

The items dimensions are 25 x 28 inches

 

- Offers accepted from £20

- Last bid accepted 10pm,  Saturday 28.04.18

- Buyer to collect from S12 Sheffield, few mins drive from Hollinsend/Gleadless Townend tramstops.

- Payment to be made via donation to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/a-drummond

20180428_000705.jpg

15248710371711592953869.jpg

 

Hi ReginaldD, i’ll Start the bidding at £40 

good luck with ride and fundraising, great effort so far

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Kew Owl said:

Yes, that definitely makes sense.

 

I'm not saying that I would have bid for the Nuhiu pic, but I didn't get the opportunity.

 

Unless you're in a desperate hurry to get rid of the items, I'd be inclined to leave each offer open for 48 hours or so.

Yep I'll definetly put future items on for longer. Have already advertised the Arsenal game piece as ending 10pm on a couple of places so will stick true to that. 

But will put some on for longer too. 

 

Highest current offer on arsenal piece is £40 via Facebook

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...