BREAKING - Season Tickets are back on sale - Phase II begins

#SWFC are pleased to announce that the second phase of 2018/19 Season Ticket sales begins today and is open to all supporters until the end of May.

Second phase prices are frozen at 2017/18 level, while our commitment to the next generation of supporters sees no increase for junior Owls in the Grandstand Family Area from the Early Bird prices announced last month - meaning it’s quid a kid for under 11s, or just £23 for the whole campaign.

It was confirmed earlier today that SWFC have once again received the Family Excellence Award for 2018, which reflects our complete commitment to young Wednesdayites.

For the new season, under 17s in the Grandstand pay £75 - or just £3.26 per game - with prices frozen once more.

Under-17s in all other areas of the stadium pay only £199 and Under-11s £99.

Adult prices, meanwhile, start from £505 on the Kop, with concessions from £280.

All supporters have until 5.00pm in store on Thursday 31 May at midnight online to purchase 2018/19 Season Tickets at second phase prices.

Current Season Ticket holders still to renew are advised that this is the final opportunity to guarantee your seat for next term.

Season Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, by telephone on 03700 201867 or at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop.

We can also confirm that you can spread the cost of a Season Ticket over six months with our finance partner V12*.

Thank you for your support!

*An arrangement fee of 6.25% is added to the first payment.

Owlstalk Shop

Could be worse £705 to sit on the South for me, I think I will be going game by game.

I just wish they did a week end and midweek season ticket, because of work I just struggle getting to the midweek games as much where as Saturday 3pm (sky and SYP permitting) is fine. I understand the fixtures have to come out first but personally this and a 6 game pack or 10 game pack would I personally think be a decent way to get those fans back in the stands that cannot make every game or afford the season tickets.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Archie irvine said:

I didn't buy 1 in the first place cos I didn't have the money, now I have so now I'll buy 1 

I'm same as this, just couldn't afford it last month

I can afford it now

Is there still the option for a multi year?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

21 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I wish they'd stop this ludicrous phased price increase. Just have set price from February and let fans purchase when finances allow.

But if you don't have deadlines, where is the incentive to renew/buy early? Everyone would leave it as late as possible, meaning less cash coming in at this time of year

2 hours ago, torres said:

If you didn't buy one in the first place when they were cheaper, why would you buy one now when they are more expensive?

Skint last time they were on sale?

Things have improved a bit on pitch?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Could be worse £705 to sit on the South for me, I think I will be going game by game.

I just wish they did a week end and midweek season ticket, because of work I just struggle getting to the midweek games as much where as Saturday 3pm (sky and SYP permitting) is fine. I understand the fixtures have to come out first but personally this and a 6 game pack or 10 game pack would I personally think be a decent way to get those fans back in the stands that cannot make every game or afford the season tickets.

Same for me

I'd definitely renew if i could just buy weekend/friday games.

As it is i reckon i can get to about 15 home games next year if i wanted to so

it makes no sense to renew other than blind loyalty. TBH i feel a bit guilty not renewing..!

39 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Same for me

I'd definitely renew if i could just buy weekend/friday games.

As it is i reckon i can get to about 15 home games next year if i wanted to so

it makes no sense to renew other than blind loyalty. TBH i feel a bit guilty not renewing..!

Don't feel guilty mate

Everyone's circumstances are different and at the end of the day wether you're there or not we're all Wednesday.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Don't feel guilty mate

Everyone's circumstances are different and at the end of the day wether you're there or not we're all Wednesday.

Yeah you’re right mate.

ill make about 15 home games next season so will just potg

Daughter wants to come too and she’s not seen us lose yet, been to 10 games 

• Like 2

They are bl00dy expensive. You wouldn’t mind as much if we’d got the recruitment right and the product was right on pitch but it hasn’t been.  These are top dollar prices for championship football and I can only see a 10-15% drop for next season. Hope I’m wrong.

3 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Yeah you’re right mate.

ill make about 15 home games next season so will just potg

Daughter wants to come too and she’s not seen us lose yet, been to 10 games 

Just buy the daughter a season ticket and insist she goes to EVERY GAME NEXT SEASON ........

THATS AN ORDER...lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Just buy the daughter a season ticket and insist she goes to EVERY GAME NEXT SEASON ........

THATS AN ORDER...lol

Will do boss 

She says she’ll come if joey pelupessy starts every game... 

She’s fallen for him big time! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1