Wes Foderingham

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 23:00, torryowl said:

ron was a very good international keeper but if you did a world wide survey of the top 10 keepers ever yashin for sure and probably banks would be in it .....ron wouldn't get a mention ..

What I was saying, Charles Buchan football Monthly did a piece on Wednesday about once a year, Springett obviously got coverage when home Internationals were played. But if ever there was a feature on Keeping it was always Lev Bloody Yashin, he was good but he wasn't special like Ron Catcher Springett. 

Westwood is old now and probably on a decent whack, I’d get rid personally. He used to be great coming out for the ball but when he played last season we conceded so many goals where he flapped. I’d go with Dawson and have a youngster from the 23’s on the bench to give them experience being around the squad and send Wildsmith out for the season with a recall clause. Baffled how neither have been out properly on loan yet, they’re both getting to the age now where they need to be playing regular football

Guest Kagoshimaowl
20 minutes ago, SettleForADraw said:

Westwood is old now and probably on a decent whack, I’d get rid personally. He used to be great coming out for the ball but when he played last season we conceded so many goals where he flapped. I’d go with Dawson and have a youngster from the 23’s on the bench to give them experience being around the squad and send Wildsmith out for the season with a recall clause. Baffled how neither have been out properly on loan yet, they’re both getting to the age now where they need to be playing regular football

Dawson is one of the worst keepers I’ve ever seen in a Wednesday shirt. Not Tidman or Adamson level but not far off. Westwood is far better but if he’s never going to be picked by Monk, then I’d bring in a new keeper (Karl Darlowe?) on a free and fight out with Wildsmith. Dawson our on loan.