Sheffield Varsity Final

Last night Uni of Sheffield were 2-1 down at the varsity final at Hillsborough, only to score 2 in injury time and win the final 3-2.

After the final whistle there was a pitch invasion, and the advertisement board on the north stand was knocked over and seemed damaged.

Was one hell of a game, make of the pitch invasion as you want I guess

My girlfriend used to work at Sheffield Hallam and one year the Varsity game was called off due to poor weather conditions and she was tasked with letting the football team know.  A lot of them cried... third year university students, men by all means.  She told them right before the team photo was taken as well, I don't think that this was done on purpose but i'd love to see that photo.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, steveger said:

And this lot are the future of our country ?

God f***ing help us :ph34r:

I shouldn’t worry, todays university students tomorrow’s mcdonalds servers. University used to mean something now just open to anyone accepted of a 9k loan

• Haha 1

They streamed it live on YouTube - I went absolutely ballistic when we came back to win it in injury time.

#WeAreBlackAndGold

#FOffPoly

#UCASsedAllOverYourMumsFace

#RussellGroupMofos

#YourDadWorksForMyDad

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Pilky said:

My girlfriend used to work at Sheffield Hallam and one year the Varsity game was called off due to poor weather conditions and she was tasked with letting the football team know.  A lot of them cried... third year university students, men by all means.  She told them right before the team photo was taken as well, I don't think that this was done on purpose but i'd love to see that photo.

ha ha ha ha ha

Owlstalk Shop

Guest everydays_wednesday
3 hours ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Not to mention the incident at the varsity ice hockey match that the University of Sheffield seems to be trying to brush under the carpet.

Are you sure it wasn’t curling if brushes were involved.

1 hour ago, Ronnie Starling said:

The ice hockey match is a cauldron of sh*t. I went the last three years (not this year) and every single time there's been violence from the Hallam lot, and the last two years I've seen about 100 kn*bs as the "lads" strip naked and wave their tails about (no, really). Somehow they don't even get chucked out. Looks like Uni Of made up for three years of relatively good behavior by trashing Hillsborough and a severe racial incident. Nice one, I'm reyt proud.