Huddersfield 1 - 10 Sheffield Wednesday

Our boys did well but that, was a little weird, it was like only their kit man had turned up so they asked if any kids on the sideline wanted a game....at some point during the clip I found myself wondering why Huddersfield weren't playing goalie wag!! 

10 hours ago, Morepork said:

Our boys did well but that, was a little weird, it was like only their kit man had turned up so they asked if any kids on the sideline wanted a game....at some point during the clip I found myself wondering why Huddersfield weren't playing goalie wag!! 

The comment from Huddersfield suggested their side was "experimental"

At first, I thought that might have something to do with recreational drugs

But having watched the clips, I think it's more likely they were trying out eleven different types of footwear ...

(wellies, diving boots, flippers, sandals, clogs, carpet slippers etc)

... and proceeded to rotate these choices amongst themselves as the game continued   :mellow:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

The comment from Huddersfield suggested their side was "experimental"

At first, I thought that might have something to do with recreational drugs

But having watched the clips, I think it's more likely they were trying out eleven different types of footwear ...

(wellies, diving boots, flippers, sandals, clogs, carpet slippers etc)

... and proceeded to rotate these choices amongst themselves as the game continued   :mellow:

I'm a f*****g amateur, I should have noticed that, your analysis is spot on!! lol I maintain that they look like 11 kids that have never seen each other before. Would have been tough for them and worse for the parents. One of those you put down to experience I think...

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1