Pre season in The Yemen?

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

It'll get their fitness levels up running from the death squads.

Who will be running from the death squads? Do you mean the locals running from the visiting fans?WTF:

I suppose we will have a Look Leeds reporter tracking them all the way in the interests of newsworthiness. As long as they don’t send Keeley....

13 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Who will be running from the death squads? Do you mean the locals running from the visiting fans?WTF:

I suppose we will have a Look Leeds reporter tracking them all the way in the interests of newsworthiness. As long as they don’t send Keeley....

They'll have a monster truck tape to run if there's any kind of massacre.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

We could go Salmon Fishing 

We've all been there.....not Yemen, I mean that moment you read a thread title and a punchline immediately pops into you're head, only to find that someone else beat you to it!!! lol

22 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

A statement from the Leeds United Supporters' Trust said the tour was "a strange and controversial choice, given the dangerous political climate Myanmar currently finds itself in", but welcomed reassurances from the club about the safety of travelling fans.

Leeds say players and coaches will run football sessions with local children and will visit cultural sites, such as Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon, and the Maha Myat Muni Pagoda in Mandalay.

Let’s face it, it’s the only way they’re going to get their mugs in the media