lets go and pee on wolves celebration

2 hours ago, brazilowl said:

I  remember going to  Middlesbrough when they had  won the league thinking we were going to pee on their parade and we lost 8-0. 

I also remember much more recently, Stuey taking his "Ragbag Army" to Watford when we had nothing to play for and they were going for the title.

Guess who spoilt the Watford party?

:stuwinky:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

Quite rightly we should expect to lose, they’ve been the best team in the league by far. But remember in 2015 when Bournemouth and Watford were both running away with the league and we took 4 points from them towards the end of the season. 

No reason we can’t pis5 on their chips Saturday!

Also going back a bit further, pooping Pompey's promotion party with a last minute Michael Reddy winner 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, brazilowl said:

I  remember going to  Middlesbrough when they had  won the league thinking we were going to pee on their parade and we lost 8-0. 

My first proper away match that one (Bramall Lane doesn't really count as I'm from Nether Edge)!

We were lucky to get nil!

We could go there and win 15 - nil it would not pee on their celebration, in fact, I doubt they'd even notice. They have had an incredible season and are looking forward to life in the top flight having entertained the fans with some fantastic team performances as well as plenty of superb individual ones.

My neighbour is a Wolves fan, it's been a tough season I'd be delighted if we could take the points and we are capable. There won't be any peeing though.

9 hours ago, grabbiabbey said:

with wolves away on saturday and a swfc team coming out of the darkness of multiple injuries, lets go to wolves and pee on there parade , we can win there its been a hard torturous season but hopefully, the rest of the injuries clear up for a new assault on the championship, and we are wearing proper blue and white stripes and a yellow/light blue collar away kit . my only worry is fessi, he as come back stronger and a better player and the vultures will circle in the closed season and  wouldnt be a surprise if swansea try to buy him, if they are still in the premier league with carlos  

FF would never play for Carlos again!! I suspect the majority of our squad wouldn’t.

Also to point out...Carlos has had his impact period at Swansea and the wheels are falling off quicker than did with us. The PL is a tough place and he will be out of a job quicker than expected!!

Can’t see it, wolves are a quality outfit and on for 100 points. We will need to be right on top of our game to get anything which I hope we do. Can see us playing a cagey game hoping to get them on the break. 

10 hours ago, robowl4life said:

FF won’t go to a team where Carlos is in charge lol 

I reckon ff is one of the players very glad carlos went , ive seen his tantrums when he was either on bench or played on left , fessi even told carlos he didn't want to play there , then theres bannan asked to play on left and defensive midfield , the mans a clown neither will be going there. 

13 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Realistically we will be beaten.

But Wolves haven’t come up against a side this season with Forestieri, Joao, Bannan, Lees, Hunt, Pudil, Reach playing together. If these guys perform well, they can give the Wolves defence a test. As our friend on here always says, they ain’t Barcelona FFS. 

Hunts injured.

So we're stuffed