Let's take another look..

Great goal. He genuinely loves football, partly making up for lost time but think he also needs to feel loved. We signed a lot of good players in a short period of time  and think he got lost for a while, back with a bang! Likes to be the main man and based on that performance, long may it continue

55 minutes ago, darra said:

Fantastic goal (albeit helped by pathetic effort from the Reading players).

Going to get slaughtered for saying this but what muted teammate celebrations. A player scores a Worldie like that it usually means players sprinting over for a mass love-in resulting in a pile up of bodies. 

Edited by Almat
  • Haha 1

The remarkable thing about that goal (and I keep looking at it) is in a dead rubber, largely meaningless game, leading 2-0 and after coming back from being sidelined with a knee injury for so long, the man flies into tackles determined to win the ball. 

And some question his commitment. :rolleyes:

Sums up perfectly why I can't stand the little poo. See Bannon's shot shortly before; not even trying to get himself onside. At the start of this clip as Reading bring the ball out of defence he just walks out of the way. Infuriating. I can not get my head 'round how people think that's okay.

8 hours ago, George said:

Sums up perfectly why I can't stand the little poo. See Bannon's shot shortly before; not even trying to get himself onside. At the start of this clip as Reading bring the ball out of defence he just walks out of the way. Infuriating. I can not get my head 'round how people think that's okay.

He didn't just walk out of the way...he was looking to cover their right back moving forward, as was his job in that situation...haven't read a lot of your posts but starting to think you're trolling much of the time, it's the only thing that makes sense with this latest effort.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, qantas said:

...haven't read a lot of your posts but starting to think you're trolling much of the time, it's the only thing that makes sense with this latest effort.

I can see why you feel that way but truly, after the debacle at Norwich he should have gone. I am quite sure that the wee wee poor form of the team that followed was the result and ultimately that cost us promotion or at least a decent crack at it. Maybe I should get over that but I haven't yet and no matter how good he is (and I agree he is very very good at this level) he's still a cheeky monkey.

Unbelievable goal, but their centre mid should be absolutely ashamed of himself watching that..

Gives it away with a lazy pass,  wimps out of a tackle with Boyd, jogs/walks back slowly, makes possibly the most half-arsed tackle attempt I've ever seen on Forestieri, then stands still ball-watching whilst Forestieri beats one man, tackles another and then slams the ball in the net

Outrageously bad..!