Nixon

3 hours ago, toppOwl said:

In the days before Twitter/social media sports pages in newspapers had things like - "Team X are interested in Player A, Teams Y and Z also keeping an eye on the situation" very few of these were worth taking any notice of as most were speculation and no more.

Nixon is the modern equivalent.

Could you start a thread (I've asked before) posting his Owls stuff and we'll see what transpires, if its a revelatory as the bit someone posted above it should be fun. :duntmatter:

If these Journo`s throw enough shiete at the wall some of it is bound to stick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You claimed that he wouldn't have time do do his "job" if he was looking for bites on social media.

I suppose my reply was directed to a few comments who make out that his job is centred around social media. 

2 minutes ago, M Royds said:

I suppose my reply was directed to a few comments who make out that his job is centred around social media. 

Well.... he's got a presence on here... I wouldn't die of shock if he did on every other FL club forum... you've probably typed more words tonight than he will in a week for the papers.